Windows 7 RTM now available on Technet and MSDN

Link please. I just reviewed the policy and couldn't find anything saying that.

Source (MSDN)

MSDN subscriptions are licensed on a per-user basis. One person can use the software to design, develop, test, or demonstrate his or her programs on any number of devices. Each person who uses the software this way needs a license.

MSDN Subscriptions are only offered per individual, there are no ?team? subscriptions or sharing of subscription benefits.

Many MSDN subscribers use a computer for mixed use?both design, development, testing, and demonstration of your programs (the use allowed under the MSDN Subscription license) and some other use. Using the software in any other way, such as for doing email, playing games, or editing a document is another use and is not covered by the MSDN Subscription license. When this happens, the underlying operating system must also be licensed normally by purchasing a regular copy of Windows such as the one that came with a new OEM PC.[/quoSourcel] (TechNet)

Can I use evaluation software received in my TechNet Plus subscription at home?

The license grants installation and use rights to one user only, for evaluation purposes, on any of the user?s devices, this may include devices at home. Keep in mind that you may use the evaluation software only to evaluate it. You may not use it in a live operating environment, a staging environment, or with data that has not been sufficiently backed up. You may not use the evaluation software for software development or in an application development environment.

Hi, will the Serial I got from MS will work for any version of these available on MSDN? I mean I have RC serial version.

How much time do you have for testing purposes?

thanks in advance.

PS My account on MSDN it's a free one (no keys available), I want to know these things because Im thinking about getting a paid account on MSDN.

Hi, will the Serial I got from MS will work for any version of these available on MSDN? I mean I have RC serial version.

How much time do you have for testing purposes?

thanks in advance.

PS My account on MSDN it's a free one (no keys available), I want to know these things because Im thinking about getting a paid account on MSDN.

Your RC serial won't work on the RTM version. Your RC will work until next year's June, with bi-hourly shutdowns from March.

TechNet Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) and Office 2007 Ultimate installed, wonderful. :)

Same here - but honestly I wish that was Office 2010 Ultimate.........I can't wait for Office 2010 to come out!

I'm interested in going in on a technet subscription with some people. I don't see anything wrong with it, who says you can't share a technet account?

Please don't ruin it for everyone else, this is exactly will cause Microsoft to either raise the prices or make tighter licences etc.

Please don't ruin it for everyone else, this is exactly will cause Microsoft to either raise the prices or make tighter licences etc.

This and that's just asking to be screwed over. I wouldn't want to share my $300~ worth of subscription with someone over the internet, and risk getting it hijacked.