What was the last movie you watched?

lol @ rappy's reviews of 80's movies :p

haha I had never seen those 2 movies until I caught Weekend at Bernies at the weekend (lol) on telly and found it hilarious!

I do not use Facebook often, but just shared this...

If someone told me when I was 7 years old while wearing my favorite outfit, which happened to be Captain America Underoos, that in 30 years not only was there going to be a movie that showed the action figures sprawled across my bedroom floor in a realistic manner, but that I would be also watching it in 3D in my own living room, I never would have believed it. Just watched The Avengers for the 3rd time since it was released. First time watching it in 3D. The 7 year old boy in me is still blown away.

Watched 'Project X' last night, I thought it was quite hiliarious, anyone else seen it?!

Yeah I really enjoyed it!

I'm currently watching What to expect when your expecting. Shaping up to be a good film.

Lazy Saturday afternoon, rented Something from Nothing: The Art of Rap

I grew up loving Hip Hop music, but am definitely not a fan of what it has become, or for that matter what it has been the past decade, if not longer.

I have to say for anyone like me, this is probably the best documentary I have ever seen about what it means to be an MC.

I also do hope that the kids that like Hip Hop now, that do not know much about it's roots, take the time to watch this as well, to see what it once was and still could be about.

And do not get me wrong, there are still plenty people making Hip Hop, but what is known to be Hip Hop as it is portrayed and shown by the mainstream media and what is represented as the top selling artist of these times, is IMO not what it should be.

So if you loved it like I do, or just have an interest in it from an American Cultural standpoint, highly recommend this documentary. Good job by Ice T making it.

Watched Lawless last night, very good film - the girlfriend is loving Tom Hardy(and his cardy)

Tonight, watched That's My Boy - another good film, but I know Adam Sandler is a very aquired taste.

Started watching Avengers Assemble, but got bored, so will try again tomorrow.

Rounded out the weekend of movies by going to see Looper at a matinee with my wife.

Was damn good. Actually not what I expected, and the trailers do a great job of keeping the plot unknown. Kudos for a trailer not spelling out the whole damn movie in sequence for once.

Actually want to see it again so I can catch all of the smaller stuff I missed the first time around, as I am pretty sure it is there.

MV5BMTY3NTY0MjEwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE3NDA1OA@@._V1._SY317_CR15,0,214,317_.jpg

8.5/10