What was the last movie you watched?

I would maybe even give it a 2/10. Watched it while in Philadelphia for work one night in the hotel. Could not believe how there was pretty much not a single original idea in the whole damn movie.

yeah the movie was awful and predictable as well

I would maybe even give it a 2/10. Watched it while in Philadelphia for work one night in the hotel. Could not believe how there was pretty much not a single original idea in the whole damn movie.

Not to mention I hated the main character. So annoying.

Lucky Slevin - 7/10 - interesting twist on the mafia genre.

Fly Paper - 7/10 - actually wasn't that bad, I had seen it in blockbuster for a while but skipped it many nights because I thought it would be no good..

House at the End of the Street - 3/10 - Stupid, I mean really stupid. "Psycho" movies always bore me. Only went because I thought it was a paranormal type movie.

Looper - 8.5/10 - Gritty, original.

Dredd - 6.5/10 - Some good stuff, mostly just a guy killing a bunch of thugs though.

Prometheus - 10/10 - probably my new favorite movie.

Live free or Die Hard - 7/10 - hopefully part 5 will be better, since I loved the original ones as a kid.

I re-watched Unbreakable, and I enjoyed it much more than the last time. Maybe it's because I had no other people around, this time (people kill "my" movies), or because the movie was showing in HD on my 40" Bravia, dunno...

unbreakable-poster1.jpg

I watched Cabin in the Woods the other day, I thought it was fun. A semi campy horror movie that didnt take itself too seriously. 4/5

Also watched The Five Year Engagment. As far as chick flick/ date movies go this one is very good. It was a good mix of funny/serious and it had Emily Blunt so that was nice. 4/5

Almost forgot I caught The Man Who Knew Too Little on Starz over the weekend, I know its old but 5/5.

Gangs-Of-Wasseypur-2-2012-Full-Film-Watch-Online-Free.jpg

Gangs of Wasseypur II - Saw this dumb piece of crap film glorifying the Indian societies scum.

Please note: no scantily clad women in this film just one butt ugly hero.

1/10

Survival of the dead is a deadly insult, to the viewer and to the George A. Romero's career itself. Untrained dogs would act with way better performances compared to the "actors" doing meaningless, boring and plain dumb **** in this "film". Yuck....

survival_of_the_dead_poster.jpg

Watched The Campaign on Friday night. Very funny movie, and actually has a bit of a heart too, meaning there is an overall life message to it.

4/5

Went to the movies yesterday, and caught a matinee of Argo.

5/5

They Hype is fully deserved with this movie. It is for all intent and purposes a great movie. Cannot really find a single flaw with it. Highly recommended.