[UK] E4 Misfits

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched all of Misfits recently, seasons 1 and 2 were great. Season 4 was a complete let down.. :/

• 2 months later...

Can't be any worse than season 4 can it?

Indeed, hopefully not!

• 2 weeks later...

Ive lost interest after 3rd season - it's not the same without Alisha, Panty-sniffer, Nathan and rest of the crew.

Funny how both misfits and skins reached a great peak and their demise happened pretty much instantly after that peak.

E4 seems to come up with great shows then ruin them :s

S4 was definitely the worst of them all but Rudy saved it, he cracks me up! The "Power of Love" karaoke sequence by the probation worker was pretty intense by an otherwise forgettable character trying too hard imo.

Hopefully they will pull it off, because it's a favorite show of mine :)

Stopped after the first episode of the new series. It just lost its charm imo. One of the greatest strengths of British TV shows was always the fact that they knew when to stop (case in point, British Office vs American Office), which was lost on this one.

Stopped after the first episode of the new series. It just lost its charm imo. One of the greatest strengths of British TV shows was always the fact that they knew when to stop (case in point, British Office vs American Office), which was lost on this one.

I know what you're saying but I stuck at it and I'm glad I watched the whole series.

The new series marks the first anniversary of the storm and a support group forms on the estate for those people who find having a super power isn?t all it?s cracked up to be. Like? the ability to knit visions of the future, or to shag unwanted powers out of other people (you read that right) or to transform into a turtle. And as Dark Rudy likes to talk-slash-moan, it should come as no surprise that he is the first of our gang to start attending. And it?s here that he sees a very different future facing the team - one which could change things forever.

Also isn't

Dark Rudy dead

?! So confused!

My thoughts exactly

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...