[UK] E4 Misfits

I finally had time to watch this show during my break. I saw all three eps and I loved it. It's funny, sexy, and scifi. What a great combo. ;)

yeah its a really good piece of television from E4

this might sound sick but i wouldn't minding giving it to kelly. she looks like she can deliver. so does the sexual frenzy chick. god damn it s0n

:rofl:

simons a right creeeeeeeeeeeper!

haha! no ****! :D

i wonder how they all get into the same situation again.. i guess that they do because otherwise this is now a paradox.

he is never on community service, so never his time travel power, so can never go back in time to ensure he is never on community service!

maybe he just volunteers :D

P.S. That high contrast mix of home town glory (while at the bar) is quality! :p

oooo now skream getting ravey :D

omg next week looks awesome...love the Simon character...kinda reminds me of myself :p :rofl:

this is the best thing on UK television atm :yes:

Until peeking in on this thread i had no desire to watch this... i will hit up 4OD later and report back.

yes...watch it...now!

Just watched them all and i have to say i was happily surprised.

The thing is shot really well with barely any CGI and it kept me interested all the way through. Now i can join in with the discussion woohoo :D

Just watched them all and i have to say i was happily surprised.

The thing is shot really well with barely any CGI and it kept me interested all the way through. Now i can join in with the discussion woohoo :D

woot! :D