[UK] E4 Misfits

A really fun show to watch. Anyway, yeah, felt it ended sort of soon, but I'd keep my 6 episodes and no censorship over more episodes on american shows any time.

And the thing with Nathan was awesome :) At first I thought when they fell down that Curtis did something with time, and for a second I thought Nathan actually was the Superhoodie in some twisted timeline, but I'm glad they didn't go the time travel route with it.

yep...I embedded it here!

First thought after watching that it sounds as though it could be the chav who was killed in the first episode. Although I doubt it, cool video though, I hope the next series starts off as well as the first did.

First thought after watching that it sounds as though it could be the chav who was killed in the first episode. Although I doubt it, cool video though, I hope the next series starts off as well as the first did.

yeah he's a bit like one of those building jumpers

Bloody good series, Im looking forward to the second.

Though I still don't get that Nathan's shadow is a wolf in the title sequence, but then, maybe that is what is immortality is from?

Maybe in the second series a full moon might answer that question, lol.

Bloody good series, Im looking forward to the second.

Though I still don't get that Nathan's shadow is a wolf in the title sequence, but then, maybe that is what is immortality is from?

Maybe in the second series a full moon might answer that question, lol.

I always though it had something to do with her mums boyfriend

I always though it had something to do with her mums boyfriend

I thought it was a generalisation of their powers, like the runners shadow going backwards, the "slutty" girls having ripples going towards her.

Still think there will be more to Nathan's power, I don't see how being immortal is linked to his situation in life or I've missed something, lol.

yep welcome to the UK way of doing things :rofl:

well, it seems to be channel4's way of doing things!!

other shows (albeit not so great) get longer runs..

some examples..

waterloo road: 20eps

robin hood: 13eps

i think it's ch4 just being cheap. :)

Edited by BGM

or maybe it's completely unrelated! :D

true :rofl:

I thought it was a generalisation of their powers, like the runners shadow going backwards, the "slutty" girls having ripples going towards her.

Still think there will be more to Nathan's power, I don't see how being immortal is linked to his situation in life or I've missed something, lol.

I just thought he was full of himself and that nothing could touch him hence the immortality

I just thought he was full of himself and that nothing could touch him hence the immortality

Same here.

Damn, a whole year. Well, at least we get The Inbetweeners.

• 5 months later...

821693240.jpg

A new six-part series of E4's comedy drama Misfits has begun filming.

The second series of the show will continue the misadventures of Nathan (Robert Sheehan), Kelly (Lauren Socha), Curtis (Nathan Stewart-Jarrett), Alisha (Antonia Thomas) and Simon (Iwan Rheon), five ASBO teens who received super-powers in a freak storm.

E4 have announced that the new episodes will see the group stalked by a "masked, hooded stranger who seems to be watching their every move".

Series 2 will also introduce several new "weird and wild characters" given super-powers by the storm.

The show is due for transmission in November.

Source

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished Season 1 and WHOA is all I can say! This show is much better than Heroes ever was.. the writing the acting and the comedy.. arghh I can't wait for season 2!