Does Keynote offer a simple way to quickly change images?

I'm not sure I worded what I'm asking very well, so let me explain...

In PowerPoint, you can design a slide with any number of images. Then, you can simply right-click on an image, drill down to "Change Picture," insert something new, and that new image will maintain the same aspect ratio, size, placement, etc. as the image it replaced.

I'm trying to do the same thing in Keynote, but not having any luck. I have an Illustrator template that I've used to generate roughly 100 images, all of which are identical except for some very minor text changes. I can place one image into a Keynote slide and set the size and location, but then if I want to duplicate the slide and place down the next image, I have to start all over. There doesn't seem to be a way to quickly and easily replace an image and have it maintain the proper size and location.

Or is there? I'm using Keynote '09, BTW.

Format > Advanced > Define as Media Placeholder.

Now you can drag and drop onto the image to replace it.

Thanks. I never knew that feature existed.

I did find a (longer) workaround, though. I basically used the Inspector to find the dimensions and location of my original image, then just manually changed each new image's numbers to match. Longer and more tedious, but it did work.