Felicia Day's 'The Guild' online webisodes

I heard about 'The Guild' from Neowin in an indirect sort of way and we don't seem to have a proper thread. Season 1 was funny but Seasong 2 was hilarious to the extreme and now I can't wait for Season 3.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1138475/

Everyone should be watching this!!!

This is the official website - http://www.watchtheguild.com/ but I watched the videos from either Youtube or MSN Video (the latter seemed to have the newest webisodes).

Agreed, it's such an awesome little web show (Y)

You can also find it on the 360 Video Marketplace under Indie Videos.

Also, here's a music video for the show :D

For those of you wit Facebook, www.facebook.com/puddingcup/ is her account, she accepts all her fans :)

Season 3 episode 1 premiered last week for xbox live gold members...should be up for everyone else in the next day or two. Has to be one of the best webshows out there I think. Such a simple concept and beginning has certainly grown legs.

Season 3 episode 1 premiered last week for xbox live gold members...should be up for everyone else in the next day or two. Has to be one of the best webshows out there I think. Such a simple concept and beginning has certainly grown legs.

Which she may or may not have shaved.

Which she may or may not have shaved.

I dont actually get what prompted the guy to ask the question but certainly a way to liven up a discussion panel :p

I dont actually get what prompted the guy to ask the question but certainly a way to liven up a discussion panel :p

It's just a well known question to ask a red head :rofl: :p

I usually end up watching them on my ipod when i'm bored on the train. Season 1 was nice because i could download it through itunes and copy them over. Had to download a torrent for season 2 and will do for 3 once the entire season is finished.

Was watching some of the gag-reel, the guy who plays Zaboo is hilarious.

That was actually supposed to be a leg shaving reference that goes with some of the dialog in the series.

Season 3, Episode 1 is online at MSN Video:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&...62-f2bdf28f550e

That was actually supposed to be a leg shaving reference that goes with some of the dialog in the series.

Perhaps, but not the way it came out or is now portrayed.

This show is absolutely hilarious!

I only wish it was a half hour show instead of 5 mins... I watched season 1&2 in a single sitting

Direct links to The Guild Season 3 episodes 1 and 2 :)

Season 3 - Episode 1: Expansion Time

The Guild waits in line for their game's expansion to come out, and deals with inter-personal tension in…dysfunctional ways.

Season 3 - Episode 2: Anarchy!

A group of rival gamers cut in front of The Guild at the game store. And they aren’t nice about it.