Neowin Digital Gallery

Just got my D70s today, ordered my lenses (50mm af 1.8/d and an 18-55mm af vr), but used my roommate's for the day (18-70mm nikkor). Still learning how to use things like f/-numbers, white balance, ISO, aperture, and whatnot, but I tried :p Here are some shots that came out okay:

dsc0019n.jpg

dsc0204n.jpg

dsc0251v.jpg

dsc0365v.jpg

Criticism always encouraged.

I had the pleasure of covering a wedding for my best friend growing up's brother. I knew their family quite well throughout my childhood. Here are some my favs...

View all 32 images here

3891774898_14e7a093dd.jpg

Damn. I've got to get me a f2.8 lens! my 55-200mm vr is only 4-5.6 - you can get tha bokeh but you do have to be a few paces back, lol.

nice images

This is beautiful. Would you upload the high res copy? It would make a great wallpaper.

It's actually on Flickr and DA as the full size version, but I have some privacy setting that means you can't see the original size unless you're on my friends list. The same photo is available on my gallery here. If you just hit the shopping basket symbol, then in the next screen under 'Cart Actions', just hit download as zip. It's all free, I failed at the whole payment thing :p

here are some from my recent trip to Disney world florida

the first 2 are from before i left the UK on our flight

the rest are USA

feel free to comment as i would like as much feedback so i know where i go wrong etc

adam

post-141929-1252519619_thumb.jpg

post-141929-1252519658_thumb.jpg

that was me being calm i have hundreds i wanted to post and i thought these were the better out of them all, this is my first post in months so i thought it might be worth it.

cheers anyway

adam