Windows 7 Visual Styles

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, i'll be getting a new PC today so I was just wondering what are the best visual styles for Windows 7 lately? I went through this forum already but it seems that this thread at least hasnt been updated with styles for quite some time... What are you guys using now? Whats popular?

Please let me know :)

Hi all, i'll be getting a new PC today so I was just wondering what are the best visual styles for Windows 7 lately? I went through this forum already but it seems that this thread at least hasnt been updated with styles for quite some time... What are you guys using now? Whats popular?

Please let me know :)

Personally I'm using this Windows 8 theme found at that site. There's other versions of Win 8 themes like this one.... but the theme I posted earlier is the one that I really like since it has different Win 8 theme versions for Windows 7.

Personally I'm using this Windows 8 theme found at that site. There's other versions of Win 8 themes like this one.... but the theme I posted earlier is the one that I really like since it has different Win 8 theme versions for Windows 7.

thx :)

• 3 weeks later...

Are people using non Windows 8 themes? I want to stay away from that look... There used to be a GREAT themer on these forums (forget the name tho) who made amazing Windows 7 themes, I think his nickname started with a Z.

Is he still around?

Are people using non Windows 8 themes? I want to stay away from that look... There used to be a GREAT themer on these forums (forget the name tho) who made amazing Windows 7 themes, I think his nickname started with a Z.

Is he still around?

Guessing you're referring to Zain? He's still around although he hasn't made a new theme in a while. He's working on some Windows 8 stuff from what I can see on his deviantart page. http://zainadeel.deviantart.com/

• 1 year later...
  • Jim K locked this topic