Community

I just watched all 5 episodes and I love this show and the girls are cute! :shifty:

just great to see the angry chinese guy from hangover on tv :D

some good news!

NBC has ordered full seasons of rookie series Community and Mercy, as well as second-year comedy Parks and Recreation.

The back-nine pickups come despite middling ratings for all three show, although Mercy has perked up somewhat in recent weeks. As Peacock president Angela Bromstad points out, ?[Mercy] has found a dedicated audience and continues to build in the ratings. We?ve seen future episodes and we?re confident Mercy can be a strong player for us.?.?

tumblr_ksbau5uHX81qa7qulo1_r1_500.png

Jeff: Are you staying for the party?

Abed: If I stay, there can be no party. I must be out there in the night, staying vigilant. Wherever a party needs to be saved, I?m there. Wherever there are masks, wherever there?s tomfoolery and joy, I?m there. But sometimes I?m not, because I?m out in the night, and I?m staying vigilant. Watching, lurking, running, jumping, hurdling, sleeping. No, I can?t sleep. You sleep. I?m awake, I don?t sleep, I don?t blink. Am I a bird? No, I?m a bat. I am Batman. Or am I? Yes, I am Batman. Happy Halloween.

I've rewatched that episode so many times. Batman, Beastmaster, all too good. I really love this show, hope they renew it for a few more seasons. Definitely better than Parks imo.

I've rewatched that episode so many times. Batman, Beastmaster, all too good. I really love this show, hope they renew it for a few more seasons. Definitely better than Parks imo.

heck yeah!