Community

seriously amazing episode. this show is soooooooooooo good.

i don't think i've had this much fun since arrested development.

love the hate for glee hahaha

Brita and Jeff :o 496110450.gif

I did however think this episode was the best ever!, loved the Warriors (so need to watch that again!) reference as well! :D

Has to be the best comedy show in a long time. My number 1 comedy at least.

Currently catching up on the last 2 episodes. So amazing.

Everyone needs to watch this show. I decided to skip it during its initial promos, but after watching a few I can't stop. Easily my favourite comedy. Only a few left, 2 or 3. :(

I must say, I didn't see it coming.

Definitely excited to see how it changes the group dynamic.

What an ending! :o

Did not see that coming

This will ruin the studygroup due to Alison and Brita fighting over Jeff

Jeff is such a player!

plus that British dude was there for like the first couple of episodes and then appeared end of season to get suspended :rofl:

Jeff is a ****** :p But looking forward to next season. Hopefully John Oliver (the british dude) will be more of a regular character. Along with Chang.

Jeff is a ****** :p But looking forward to next season. Hopefully John Oliver (the british dude) will be more of a regular character. Along with Chang.

I agree the British dude is cool, every american sitcom needs a British dude :shifty:

• 1 month later...

161368098.jpg

Her TV Land sitcom earned a second season pickup. Her hosting job on "Saturday Night Live" just helped the episode score six Emmy nominations. She's even a calendar pin-up girl (at 88).

So what's next for Betty White?

A visit to NBC's "Community."

White will guest star on the sophomore season premiere of the Thursday-night comedy. She'll play professor June Bauer, an esteemed, albeit slightly unhinged, anthropology professor.

White's appearance is sure to give a boost to the well-liked comedy series, which is airing against CBS' top-rated "Big Bang Theory" this fall. Neither CBS nor NBC have announced their fall premiere dates yet, but if both networks launch their sitcoms during the traditional September premiere week, White's "Community" episode will go head-to-head against the "Big Bang" opener.

In January, White received the 2010 SAG Lifetime Achievement Award. This fall she'll be in the movie "You Again," starring Kristin Bell.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/community-betty-white-to-guest.html#ixzz0tgPDUySE

• 2 weeks later...

0CVim.jpg

A fan just asked @alisonbrie if she's ever considered modeling. Of course she has...n't. She love this acting gig! :rofl:

That Alison Brie really is gorgeous. What's weird is that she was totally in the background to Britta when the series first started and then got progressively hotter.