[Offical]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

omg first!

btw, here's the trophy list: http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-269-Game-A...ng-Thieves.html

Almost exact same as U:DF, even down to the Strange Relic, although a couple look tougher (20 Enemies with a single punch, instead of 10).

I thought that they list was a fake that was going around? I mean why would they put the same trophies in and not change it up a bit?

I will add it in though.

I thought that they list was a fake that was going around? I mean why would they put the same trophies in and not change it up a bit?

I will add it in though.

There are two multiplayer trophies in there, too, one for a co-op game, and one for a competitive game.

Anyone else expect an Elena vs Chloe bitch fight? Seems Nate is quite the manwhore.

uncharted-2-among-thieves-20090918014133368.jpg

Hopefully happens in water and we get the Uncharted wet clothes affect on the go

There's a SE/Steelbook edition - http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Action/~r343449/...pecial-Edition/ But ?49, no thanks.

cYdIoNMCq.jpg

Anyone else expect an Elena vs Chloe bitch fight? Seems Nate is quite the manwhore.

uncharted-2-among-thieves-20090918014133368.jpg

Hopefully happens in water and we get the Uncharted wet clothes affect on the go

There's a SE/Steelbook edition - http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Action/~r343449/...pecial-Edition/ But ?49, no thanks.

cYdIoNMCq.jpg

o.O I want that box! The stuff that comes with it won't be worth the price though.://

New review:

Uncharted 2 Gamereactor review

Gamereactor has reviewed Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: "Conclusion: The people that frequently talk about how "the gaming industry has a long way to go before they reach Hollywood-quality" would have to play through Uncharted 2. Because it will radically change their mind, even Steven Spielberg. This is a nine-hour long journey through a very well-cooked dish consisting of superb storytelling, delightful characters and an entertaining challenge."
Graphics: 10

Playability: 8

Sound: 7

Durability: 7

Our rating: 8/10

Pros:

Fantastic narrative, gracious characters, brilliant-cut diamond presentation, wonderful graphics, a good environment variation, decent multiplayer mode.

Cons:

A little repetitive fire is contrary, too few puzzle-torque, halvkorkade (?) enemies

Lowest review so far.

Currently playing Uncharted, picked it up for ?10 the other day. Its a good game but the shooting part is annoying and the screen tearing is annoying me so much! But I thought I'd should give Uncharted a go before I consider UC2.

Currently playing Uncharted, picked it up for ?10 the other day. Its a good game but the shooting part is annoying and the screen tearing is annoying me so much! But I thought I'd should give Uncharted a go before I consider UC2.

For a first gen game it's pretty impressive. Seems that ND have sorted the screen tearing issue now too:)) Personally can't wait for it to release now:))

So, where is the cheapest to get this online? :D

?32.95 at ShopTo - http://www.shopto.net/PS3/GAMES/PS3UN04-Un...%20Thieves.html

Although there might be cheaper, that was a quick look, maybe some vouchers for other retailers as well which could make it cheaper than that.

AT - Yeah it is pretty impressive but its still annoying the hell out of me. Oh well, I guess I will have to get used to it. How many chapters are there in the game again? Glad to hear they have fixed it in UC2 (I hope)

Bungie Caught Playing Uncharted 2 Among Theives

While At E3 2009, we spotted an anomaly, it was a couple of Bungie guys making their way through the crowed to play none other than, the Critically Acclaimed!, Uncharted 2 among Thieves Multiplayer Demo. When asked, ?How could you play a PS3 Exclusive?? they responded. ?We Play everything!?, and apparently are big fans of the Uncharted series. I guess Cliffy B isn't the only one who has a secret love for Uncharted. Who knows! Maybe Bill Gates has a PS3 now, Probably a Slim, given Microsoft?s recent struggles with Windows Vista. Enjoy the Photos.

SSPX0302.jpgJason Sussman: Artist at Bungie: This guy was pretty cool when we met, he let me skip the line to play O.D.S.T, while he played Uncharted 2.ted 2.

SSPX0303.jpgShould I expose my secret Sony love, and play this here in front of thousand of people. O Yeah!h! SSPX0304.jpg

News Source: GamesHeadzOnline

UNCHARTED 2 Interview with Naughty Dog Plus Behind-the-Scenes on X-Play Tonight

You might remember back at PAX, we sent out a Tweet asking what you?d want to ask Naughty Dog Creative Director Amy Hennig about UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves. Well, we had an overwhelming response to say the least, and in this interview Amy touches on everything from the game?s adventure aspects and the power of the PS3 to Cinema Mode/Machinima and crispy veggie bacon. Don?t ask, just watch.

And be sure to tune in to G4 tonight at 6:30PM ET/PT for a 30-minute special episode of X-Play that features a behind-the-scenes visit to Naughty Dog. Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb get the scoop on UNCHARTED 2?s epic single-player campaign, go in-depth on co-op, as well as what it takes to design the game?s highly intricate and difficult puzzles.

Video: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/unc...x-play-tonight/

Amy Hennig is awsome!