What The Hell Happened To Her?

wow! I thought I looked bad!

All joking aside that is clearly work gone bad to be honest. I would comment if this was her natural looks but that is nothing like her real face.

Too much shrimp on the barbie. :p

She doesn't even look that bad. She looks like a typical human being at that age, rather than a Hollywood, surgically and chemically-altered mutant.

+1

wow! I thought I looked bad!

All joking aside that is clearly work gone bad to be honest. I would comment if this was her natural looks but that is nothing like her real face.

that is jocelyn wildenstein http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jocelyn+wildenstein

she actually want to look like that and to this day does not think she is ugly

Well I just figured since she is a celebrity, she should take more care of herself. I mean, look at Mamie Van Doren. She is 78 years old and she looks great (thanks to surgeries and a good diet) but she still looks great for her age.

www.mamievandoren.com

When you get older, in your own mind you do not always think that you have changed that much, unfortunately the reality is different!

Here is another prime example of how we change: I would say woman have a harder time of it.

post-23703-1262172846.jpg

post-23703-1262172934_thumb.jpg

Don't hate her because she's beautiful.

She got older, It happens to all of us.

:yes:

This ^^^. She's in her 50's now and looks good for it if you ask me, even famous people age :rolleyes:

Well I just figured since she is a celebrity, she should take more care of herself. I mean, look at Mamie Van Doren. She is 78 years old and she looks great (thanks to surgeries and a good diet) but she still looks great for her age.

www.mamievandoren.com

Why? :wacko: