[UK] E4 Skins

It was funny where Sid's dad phoned his wife and said "he's not gay!!" when he walked in on him and Michelle :rofl:

Michelle has nice ######, the actor who plays Sid is a lucky git :p!

Yes she has nice ###### lol :)

Lot of fit birds in this :) hehe

Anyone have any problems with E4 tonight? Went blank and then lost audio for me!

nope no problems for me! =D

was that michelle with straight hair gone goth in the preview for next weeks episode or some other bird that could turn out fit?

quality episode tonight, time to watch the miniskins on the channel 4 website!

E4 went funny for me as well, I thought it was just my crappy freeview box though to be honest!

Yer I think there is a new girl in the preview, and there was also a new lad (who is also in Waterloo Road at the moment).

Good episode, shame Sid got kb'd by Cass!

Yes she has nice ###### lol :)

Lot of fit birds in this :) hehe

Anyone have any problems with E4 tonight? Went blank and then lost audio for me!

Yeah, for about a minute. Luckily I had subtitles on and they carried on as normal (Y)

Good episode, nips were all over the plac:laugh:h:

Radish?

Yeah I liked this episode alot...I am still loving that teacher!!!...and Nips was hot as alw:Ds :D

I love the music as well! The trailer music is...

The Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control

It is an awesome song and I cant get it out of my head! Someone had it playing over the loudspeakers in the college canteen the other day :D.

Channel 4 has confirmed it has commissioned another series of the E4 drama Skins.

Writer and executive producer, Bryan Elsley will again work collaboratively with a team of young writers to pen ten new episodes. Series two will begin filming in the summer, on location in Bristol.

Danny Cohen, head of E4 and factual entertainment, said: "I'm delighted with the creative and ratings success of Skins. It's an important milestone in our shift towards more high-quality homegrown content for E4."

The programme has certainly been a ratings hit for the channel. Its first episode peaked at over 2 million viewers, making it the second highest rating programme in E4?s history, and the highest rating entertainment show broadcast on any digital channel in the whole of January. The series, currently airing every Thursday at 10pm on E4, is averaging 1.2 million viewers, with nearly half of its audience aged 16-34.

Francis Hopkinson, senior commissioning editor for drama, said: "Skins has shown there is an appreciative audience for smart, young drama. It has become an important launch pad for new talent, both on and off the screen and the next series will continue this."

Made by Company Pictures for E4, the show has been created by Elsley and Jamie Brittain, produced by Chris Clough, and executive produced by Elsley, Charlie Pattinson and George Faber.

Great Episode...I thought Cassie was less "wow" this week and more down to earth :laugh:

Yeah Martyns shes hot Tonys sister...there I go again with the women :laugh:

The best characters are Chris, Sid and Cassie. They are pretty unique in their own ways - except Sid, who personality-wise and the way he talks is an exact 100% duplicate of one of my friends.

I said Effy was hot...and just found shes 14 :|

Link to Article...

:rofl:

Leave the thoughts like that in your head, until you get confirmation :laugh:

Radish?

I said Effy was hot...and just found shes 14 :|

Link to Article...

Ewww! You went and looked her up :p!

It is like that Hayden girl who plays Claire in Heroes, I said she was gorgeous and I got stick for saying it as she is still under 18, I then pointed out she was like 7 days older than me :D.

Ewww! You went and looked her up :p!

It is like that Hayden girl who plays Claire in Heroes, I said she was gorgeous and I got stick for saying it as she is still under 18, I then pointed out she was like 7 days older than me :D.

I was actually looking up the girl who plays Michelle but found that article then saw that....its like Emma Watson from Harry Potter I thought she was nice until I saw her age :laugh:

The Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control

It is an awesome song and I cant get it out of my head! Someone had it playing over the loudspeakers in the college canteen the other day :D.

Actually, it's "Standing in the Way of Control (Soulwax Nite Version)" :)

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...amp;i=213624323

Edited by Spielo