[UK] E4 Skins

This is how I feel after "Fire"

SF8H

Totally agree, talk about a depressing ending...

The first episode was fantastic however.

Finally caught up and had time to watch the first episode, loved it. Bit worried about the 2nd episode after the last comments but will continue on.

Terrible ending, again..

More sad then terrible, its like all the Skins writers looked on the internet saw the fandoms and thought "you know what would be funny" :no:

More sad then terrible, its like all the Skins writers looked on the internet saw the fandoms and thought "you know what would be funny" :no:

Indeed. Let's hope Cassie's episodes are better. 

First episode was great but they just messed up the ending on the second. They've done that so many times now

Oh you're ######ing kidding me.

' This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.'

Oh you're ****ing kidding me.

' This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.'

Oh darn :/ 

Actually that said, I can't view it either!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished first part of Skins:Rise (Cook). Now that's more like it.

Thought it was pretty boring and obvious what part one would lead to if I'm honest, didn't seem like they put much thought into it, will wait for part 2 but so far this is probably the worst skins series I've even seen, even worse than the 3rd generation.

It's so bad and you can tell in the production of it, some of the music from cassie's episodes hasn't been mentioned anywhere...

All the episodes have been awful imo

It should of stayed cancelled, but I can see why they wanted closure for some characters and we found out Cook killed Foster

Watched the second part to Cassie's story last night, rubbish. Season 7 has been such a let down. 

Watched the second part to Cassie's story last night, rubbish. Season 7 has been such a let down. 

The first part was like watching paint dry, i half watched the second part not really paying much attention to it.

I've just watched Rise part 1 which is pretty good, that and Fire part 1 have probably been the only episodes worth watching.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda depressing end to Skins.

Yeah it was, it's been disappointing for me. They shouldn't have had season 7, and closed it up at 6. Effys were probably the best set of episode, Cassies were a complete waste of time, Cook's were okay. 

I liked cook's one the best, Cassie was boring as hell, didn't even choose to watch the 2nd part of it, Effys were good, didn't know it was only 6 part... didn't feel like skin's at all, i liked it when it was the whole gang of friends not just 3..

Seemed strange the The Bourne Identity was on at the same time as Cooke's second episode and both had the snow forest thing going on.

I'm also one of those that liked Effy's episode the most. Mainly the first episode because i used to work in that area so it was kind of nice seeing places where we used to hang out all of the time.