TwentyTen for Firefox

TwentyTen for Firefox

Please download at the following link:

TwentyTen :: Download

Version 1.4 has been released! Check the bottom of the description for a link to the changelog.

Most of the graphics have been refined in this version, including new icons, buttons, File menu, an Aero-supported navigation background image, and more!

If you would like to help with translations, download the latest version, translate, and email the files to us at:

reduxteam [at] gmail.com

TwentyTen_v1_4_by_BoneyardBrew.png

TwentyTen is an Office 2010 inspired theme for Firefox. This theme features Office 2010 inspired graphics, and color schemes to match all of the Office 2010 suite's applications. Aero Glass effects can be toggled on or off, so if you are not running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you can still use this theme.

This theme features TwentyTenBuddy, our newest companion addon based on StrataBuddy.

Recommended Addons

Fission - Progress Lines

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1951

LocationBar2 - Domain Shading in URLBar

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4014

Note:

We have not included any small icons in this release. We feel that the theme would be best experienced with the original size icons. They were made to provide a middle ground between large and small icons, and should cater to both audiences.

You can right-click the back or forward button to view their history.

Also, this theme is not compatible with Tab Mix Plus. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

If you find any bugs, feel free to report them in a comment. We would appreciate it :).

Known Bugs

None that we know of.

How-To Uninstall the Theme

If you decide to uninstall the theme, be sure to uninstall both TwentyTen and TwentyTenBuddy. If TwentyTenBuddy remains enabled you will experience several glitches while using other themes.

Credits:

SpewBoy for a great base theme, and allowing us to use his icon graphics and code as a base.

SoapyHamHocks for all of the additional coding, feedback, testing, and the excellent TwentyTenBuddy addon.

BoneyardBrew for creating the new graphics and design of custom elements.

Changelog:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3624979/changelog.txt

Undo Close Tab Fix Tutorial:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3624979/undoclosetabfix.txt

Edited by BoneyardBrew

Its a diamond! With some scars (no drop down menu in location bar, strange looking engine chooser) but still, DIAMOND... Everything in XPI format... omg, i love you! ^^

Can we expect localized versions? ^^

Looks awesome!

Thanks!

Looks fantastic! It's a shame I don't use FF, or else I'd be all over this skin :blush:

Thank you :D

Its a diamond! With some scars (no drop down menu in location bar, strange looking engine chooser) but still, DIAMOND... Everything in XPI format... omg, i love you! ^^

Can we expect localized versions? ^^

Thank you! We had originally debated on including a drop down menu for the urlbar, but we decided against it. We can probably include it as an extra option. You're right, the search bar does need some work.

Also, we are most likely going to include localized versions in the next version.

DUDE THIS IS JUST AWESOME :D

Thanks! :D

The Blue (Word) theme doesn't work.

That's strange. It seems to work properly on my end.

What happens exactly?

This theme is excellent! I'm using it right now; awesome work! :D

The Blue (Word) theme doesn't work.

Weird, it's working for me.

Steven

That's strange. It seems to work properly on my end.

What happens exactly?

Oh, the orange one is the only one that doesn't mess up.

TwentyTen%20for%20Firefox%20-%20Neowin%20Forums%20-%20M.png

------EDIT--------

I disabled some plugins, works good now!

Seems that something disturb adding my comment on dA... anyway, if you need help i can translate it to Polish.

I responded to you on dA. If you happen to have an MSN username, PM it to me so we can contact you to help us with the Polish translation. If you don't have a MSN username, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Thanks.

This theme is excellent! I'm using it right now; awesome work! :D

Weird, it's working for me.

Steven

Thank you!

I'm glad he figured it out.

TwentyTen%20for%20Firefox%20-%20Neowin%20Forums%20-%20M.png

------EDIT--------

It's good to hear you found those problematic plugins! Enjoy the theme! :)

By the way, Your signature is awesome!

------EDIT--------

Which plugins caused the problem?

Hey, I found a bug, it is: this theme is not compatible with Undo Close Tab and Tab Mix Plus. :p

You're going to want to eventually fix that bug.

It would be great to fix, but I based the code on "Undo Closed Tab" and It seems addons don't like to share the tab bar space.

Awesome theme, I'm using it now.

There is one small problem I have: The icon in the address bar is not aligned properly.

Sorry, but I'd rather have my closed tabs list than the file button on the tab bar. :p

post-57213-1262311133_thumb.png

Awesome theme, I'm using it now.

There is one small problem I have: The icon in the address bar is not aligned properly.

Sorry, but I'd rather have my closed tabs list than the file button on the tab bar. :p

Can you list all the addons you have installed? Ill see if I can come up with a fix for the closed tab users.

Can you list all the addons you have installed? Ill see if I can come up with a fix for the closed tab users.

I have no idea what's wrong. It was working when I first installed the theme, and now it's not. I just tried disabling all of my add-ons, and that didn't fix it either.

Edit:

I installed Portable Firefox into a virtual machine running XP. This virtual machine is clean and has never seen Firefox. The installation of Firefox is clean and should have no side affects. I downloaded the theme from DeviantArt again to ensure the theme wasn't corrupt.

As you can see, it has the exact same problem. I'm pretty sure the theme was working correctly at first in Windows 7, but I could be mistaken.

post-57213-1262313619_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xinok

I have no idea what's wrong. It was working when I first installed the theme, and now it's not. I just tried disabling all of my add-ons, and that didn't fix it either.

Edit:

I installed Portable Firefox into a virtual machine running XP. This virtual machine is clean and has never seen Firefox. The installation of Firefox is clean and should have no side affects. I downloaded the theme from DeviantArt again to ensure the theme wasn't corrupt.

As you can see, it has the exact same problem. I'm pretty sure the theme was working correctly at first in Windows 7, but I could be mistaken.

What version of Firefox are you using? Here try something like this:

#identity-box {
margin-left: 5px !important;
}