How do I make Windows look good?

I am a longtime Windows user but Windows 7 is really crummy? Bill Gates really screwed things up big time. I want to make Windows 7 look like a Mac OS which was designed by Steven Jobs, he has much better taste IMO.

How do I accomplish this in the easiest way? Thank you in advance.

LOL! Start with Windowblinds and Objectdock/Rocketdock/RK Launcher/XWindows Dock/Nexus Dock. Or you could just buy a Mac.

Firstly Steve Jobs did not personally create the whole Mac interface himself, the Windows 7 interface is perfectly acceptable and also Bill Gates is only part time at Microsoft so you can't blame him at all.

At first I thought this was purely sarcasm, as you named both ceo's and etc. But in the end, i was like o_0.

But to be serious, there was a theme called "panther" that came with StyleXP. I know after that there were a few very good ones that followed along each release of mac os x.

I know theres 2 very nice and accurate looking ones on deviant art for Snow Leopard and it tells you what dock to install and etc to acquire the mac look.

Honestly, if you want to look like a mac, buy a mac, or do a hackintosh install. But if you just want to skin your system, your gonna loose resources to starting up your windows pc, then having the taskbar go away and all that jazz to load a new theme, new dock, and whatever else to make it look different.

Um yes Steve Jobs did create the Mac interface himself, he created the personal computer which Bill Gates just ripp off. The only thing Bill Gates invented was the blue-screen of death.

I really should buy a Macintosh, I have so much trouble with my Microsoft computer. I ordered it from Dell.com and when I called Microsoft they did not want to help me. I ordered a 320 gigabyte hard drive and it wasn't even that big, it was missing like 20 gigabytes of space. When I called the Microsoft phone support they said that they could not help with hardware issues, even though its a Windows computer! Microsoft are such crooks IMO.

Um yes Steve Jobs did create the Mac interface himself, he created the personal computer which Bill Gates just ripp off. The only thing Bill Gates invented was the blue-screen of death.

I really should buy a Macintosh, I have so much trouble with my Microsoft computer. I ordered it from Dell.com and when I called Microsoft they did not want to help me. I ordered a 320 gigabyte hard drive and it wasn't even that big, it was missing like 20 gigabytes of space. When I called the Microsoft phone support they said that they could not help with hardware issues, even though its a Windows computer! Microsoft are such crooks IMO.

You are either joking or trolling, either way this thread fails..

2043-fail-camera.jpg

I am a longtime Windows user but Windows 7 is really crummy? Bill Gates really screwed things up big time. I want to make Windows 7 look like a Mac OS which was designed by Steven Jobs, he has much better taste IMO.

The best way to make Windows 7 to look good is to install Windows 7 and enjoy!! If you want a Mac buy a Mac it is as simple as that. Windows 7 is perfect the way it is and does not need any enhancement at all period.

Subtle troll is quite subtle.

I love the Xbox but Windows is just a bad machine. Microsoft does not make as good computers as Apple does, all of Microsoft's PC design look ugly IMO. What PC does Microsoft make that looks as nice as the iMac. I use a Windows Inspiron computer but it's crummy and I want to switch to Apple for my next computer.

I hope that the Apple iSlate table costs under 300 dollars and then I will just buy that instead.

Extreme facepalm... You really really really need to learn the basic fundamentals of an operating system. You have your facts totally ass backwards and should learn a bit before you try to blame others (Microsoft).

FYI: Microsoft DOES NOT make computers. They make the OS....

I love the Xbox but Windows is just a bad machine. Microsoft does not make as good computers as Apple does, all of Microsoft's PC design look ugly IMO. What PC does Microsoft make that looks as nice as the iMac. I use a Windows Inspiron computer but it's crummy and I want to switch to Apple for my next computer.

I hope that the Apple iSlate table costs under 300 dollars and then I will just buy that instead.

Microsoft doesn't make PC's so none.

As for how to make widnows look good, well, not by makign it look like OSX that's for sure...

I ordered a 320 gigabyte hard drive and it wasn't even that big, it was missing like 20 gigabytes of space.

This made me laugh. Thank you, I really needed it on this grim Tuesday morning :-)

If Microsoft does not make computers then what machine do I have. It says Inspiron with Windows 7.

Xbox 360 too Microsoft makes? DUH.

Ummm Dell.... Have you ever even looked at your computer? The word "Dell" is plastered all over it.

Are you really that ****ing stupid? Microsoft did not make the computer only the OS. The hardware is buy Dell so hardware problems need to be addressed buy Dell. And no Steve Jobs did not create the Mac interface all by his self no did he personally create the personal computer you very ignorant. Mac also have there on version of a blue screen of death it is called a kernel panic.

I would suggest you read up on the real history of Microsoft and Apple you seem to have a lot of miss information rather than fact.

Wow are you dumb or what Escalade. It says Dell because thats where I bought it from dell.com but its a WINDOWS computer. Microsoft is the one that makes Windows not anybody else. There are 3 companies that make computers, Microsoft Windows Apple Mac and Linux.

My mistake. I thought you were looking for something to make Windows 7 look similar to Snow Leopard. I guess what you were really looking for was something like this. Now that you've been helped kindly GTFO.

Edited by Darrian

Wow are you dumb or what Escalade. It says Dell because thats where I bought it from dell.com but its a WINDOWS computer. Microsoft is the one that makes Windows not anybody else. There are 3 companies that make computers, Microsoft Windows Apple Mac and Linux.

They Make the OPERATING SYSTEMS

(With the exception of Apple who also makes some of the hardware, and are the only ones really that sells their own computers.)

EDIT: Forgot, Linux is an operating system. And its Microsoft, not Microsoft Windows. And its Apple Inc.

Let me put this as simple as it's going to get:

It says Dell because Dell makes the computer.

Dell loads Microsoft's operating system - Windows - on to it.

Apple makes their own computers, and put their own operating system on them.

Linux doesn't make ANY computers, period. Linux is an operating system that goes on computers sold by manufacturers like Dell, Asus, HP, Compaq, Toshiba, Samsung, Lenovo/IBM, etc.