[Official] Mass Effect 2

I can confirm it does not support the gamepad - ME controls are much better on Pc than 360 because in the console you're forced to use a wheel thingy to select guns/powers for squad whereas Pc supported Quick Slots via number keys and weapon slots via Function keys.

I suppose that's true but I'm glad the option is there.

With my WoW addiction right now I'm just liking seeing some good usage out of my PC whilst it still has some running power in it.

I suppose that's true but I'm glad the option is there.

With my WoW addiction right now I'm just liking seeing some good usage out of my PC whilst it still has some running power in it.

Option isn't there though :p Gamepad isn't supported.

Option isn't there though :p Gamepad isn't supported.

LMAO I misread your post, damn meds make me sleepy. I thought you said it was.

Now is that just for ME or can you also confirm ME2?

I can confirm it does not support the gamepad - ME controls are much better on PC than 360 because in the console you're forced to use a wheel thingy to select guns/powers for squad whereas PC supported Quick Slots via number keys and weapon slots via Function keys.

Having the nice key commands are a bonus on the PC, no doubt. For me however, overall the controller still gets the nod. I had ME1 controls down on the 360 controller to a "T". I have always gamed on my PC with a control pad, and I love it.

LMAO I misread your post, damn meds make me sleepy. I thought you said it was.

Now is that just for ME or can you also confirm ME2?

No official support in ME/ME2 but there is partial support through tweaks for ME.

No idea if said tweaks will work in ME2 though.

No official support in ME/ME2 but there is partial support through tweaks for ME.

No idea if said tweaks will work in ME2 though.

Meh I don't care much, you've already convinced me the kb/m combo worked well in ME (Y)

I can understand why the PC keyboard, but its such a shame; sometimes I wish I could use my controller hookup on PC.

don't we get it as pdf?

I don't know which format it's in but you definitely get a digital version of the art book and comic book. I just wanted a hard-copy. You know, one that I could carry around with me.

its nout out till 29th in uk :(

sad panda :(

wonder if an american can gift it to me, hmmm :D

It's the 28th for the PC version and 31st for the X360 version here, I have no idea why the release was staggered in Australia :unsure: unless it's just EB Games? it's not too bad anyway, only a few extra days and in a way it's good, means I'll be getting my copies by around the weekend :p :) I'm so pumped for ME2, just hurry up and release it damn it! :D

I have about a week to try and finish the original ME then. I'm still not sure whether to buy ME2 for PC or XBox though.

Could always do what I did, buy both versions :p I have the original ME on PC and X360 anyway, so I wanted to get ME2 on both as well. I like the PC version slightly better though because the menus/controls are done better (mouse/keyboard user) but X360 version is still good as well :) However, if you only want to buy it on one platform, it's highly recommended you get it on the same one you got ME on, so you can import your ME character into ME2 :)

Edited by Xerxes

Well, Gamestop finally billed me for the PC Collector's Edition I placed online a couple of months ago. I can't wait for it to ship next week! :D

OMG I wasn't going to bother getting this because I thought the first one kind of sucked a little, although that is my personal point of view. But the GFX on this game look awesome, it's got my attention and one to be added to my list of games this month.

Just finished playing for the last hour. A LOT better than ME1. Very easy to transfer your character from ME1 into ME2 though, which is a big added bonus.

Just finished playing for the last hour. A LOT better than ME1. Very easy to transfer your character from ME1 into ME2 though, which is a big added bonus.

Probably not a good idea to say you're playing a game a week before street date....

It's gonna be amazing, can't wait to play as soldier, gonna use My save file from ME1.

I never waited so eagerly for any game before this, and the trailer... DAMN, can't wait anymore. :)

It's gonna be amazing, can't wait to play as soldier, gonna use My save file from ME1.

I never waited so eagerly for any game before this, and the trailer... DAMN, can't wait anymore. :)

Infiltrator > Soldier.

I lol'd.

Probably not a good idea to say you're playing a game a week before street date....

ohh yeah :whistle:

On topic, what's on the second DVD?