Will Neowin Upgrade?

Will Neowin upgrade to the new Invision Power board?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Will Neowin upgrade to the new Invision Power board?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Think
    • Don't Care

what do we care? board's running fine, and from what i hear, invision reworked how the styles are done so that means a lot of rework for some of the people here.

Why was there a thread made about this again?

i think it was discussed already in site and forum issues...i think they are waiting until the final release...and something about skinning...but im sure a little bit of research in S&F issues will lead to your answer

I'd say they will - remember Invision hosts Neowin and it wouldn't look good if they didn't. I'd guess they're working on new styles and such and will upgrade when 1.2 is released fully (I think it's beta ATM).

i'm assuming they will, but i chose don't care because neowin is fine the way it is. i like it's look, and if a bunch of stuff changes, i dunno if i'd like it :huh:

redmak already said he will be upgrading invision, but he needs to remake the themes, etc

Thats what i heard from him too, I voted yes. :)

Yes :D Definitely ... if Neowin wants more people and want existing members to keep coming after being here for dozens of milleniums, then they must upgrade to attract customers, or I should say enthusiasts ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't Care

btw. I don't see any reason why not, in my understanding the Invision Power board software is for free.

Edited by lucasvanos

Of course they're gonna upgrade. Besides, they need to rework the themes anyway. Some browsers render them strangely.

Neowin will be upgraded yes, most of the work is done I've heard but since 1.2 isn't final yet (is it?) and given the size of our Database it will take time. :)