PC Gaming Special Offers & Deals

I strongly recommend Batman: Arkham Asylum. (Y)

The key word there is machine. Who is gonna install it on four different computers? And you can unauthorize the machines most likely. That's not a reason to pass up the great deal if anyone doesn't already have the game.

Saw the WASD in the OP and thought this might be relevant to putting in the first post.

av-34384.gif

Kick ass. (Y)

That was designed and made into an old school animated gif by yours truly. :punk:

I am definitely all for putting it in the first post if Anaron is into it. That would definitely be very cool, although I designed it for use by myself originally, I am more than happy and in fact honored if people want to use it for their own use.

I strongly recommend Batman: Arkham Asylum. (Y)

I have put the game off for quite a while now. It only has 10-12 hours of gameplay and is very linear. I played the demo and didn't think the game would be worth it until getting it from the bargain bin or some crazy Steam holiday sale for less than $10.

I have put the game off for quite a while now. It only has 10-12 hours of gameplay and is very linear. I played the demo and didn't think the game would be worth it until getting it from the bargain bin or some crazy Steam holiday sale for less than $10.

Not to derail this thread with discussion but my Steam says I have 18 hours in the game. That's with only playing the challenge modes for no more than an hour or two at most.

Man.. I wish I had 25$..

I have it, but I have to save because I'm leaving on a family trip in 2 days and I want to have money for souvenirs :(

I've seen Metro 2033 in a couple of places here (a supermarket and an indie shop) for a penny under a tenner (that's £9.99 for anyone unable to understand that lol) so I dare say it'll be dropping to that price pretty much everywhere soon, even on steam. Main reasons would be less that stellar reviews and widespread problems with game mechanics actually breaking gameplay from time to time I'd assume.

Where did you get the link from showing you all the deals?

4 games there I want, not sure if I should get Dead Space now or wait for a Dead Space pack same with Mass Effect, I really hope it's not just CC4 Tiberium Twilight, RA3 and CC3, would be good if they decided to add the last decade pack to steam.

I'm tempted to get BFBC2, should I?

I got it for $17 from a Chinese ebay seller. It was a EA Digital Download so I simply turned the downloaded files into an .iso so I can install the game whenever I want with the key I bought. I mentioned it a few weeks ago. $33 is still too high in my opinion since there is an expansion pack coming out this winter so there will be a Bad Company 2 GOTY edition or "Complete Edition" next year or so.

/~50 hours played

Where did you get the link from showing you all the deals?

Someone modified the steam links (replace Monday with Tuesday, etc.) and posted the image on another site I frequently visit. Steam purposely does this and has done this with recent deals.

*snip*

+1

I should have known the images would be on their server somewhere. :laugh: