windows cannt load the locally stored profile..

im getting an error when i start up my computer, on the welcome screen a little box comes up and says

" windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficent security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists contact your administrator "

i doubt that i screwed with the security rights, maybe a corrupt file ?? someone please help me out..

im also checking my events and its showing this error as well.. i dont know if its the same as above " windows was unable to load the registry. this is often caused by insuffient memory or insuffient security rights

Detail - Error performing inpage operation, for C:\Documents and Settings\Kemister\ntuser.dat

all i need to know is if i delete a certain file it will work again or can i get my existing file to work.. please help me out :blush:

ntuser.dat is the HKEY_CURRENT_USER part of the registry. all i can think of is delete then recreate the user account and it will fix it. i don't think windows will let you delete that file because it's always in use in another section of the registry (HKEY_USERS). and if you do delete it somehow, i'd imagine windows would bitch up a storm.

How did u get this solution , kindly tell me in detail as i ve faced this problem 3 times now :( and i didnt knew what to do..