American Reunion (American Pie 4) (2012)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guy who now has responsibility is put in a situation where he is forced to go outside of his new comfort zone by his old or strange new friends. I could list loads of films that have used the plot, honestly this isn't going to be much better than the spin-offs.

Hangover was good because it was different, rather than most of the film taking place during the 'going out of the comfort zone everything going crazy my responsibility is out the window'. It took place afterwards and skipped the part we have seen a million times before. It focused on the part that is usually skipped in comedy's.

Typical lazy writing, I doubt there will be any surprises.

Guy who now has responsibility is put in a situation where he is forced to go outside of his new comfort zone by his old or strange new friends. I could list loads of films that have used the plot, honestly this isn't going to be much better than the spin-offs.

Hangover was good because it was different, rather than most of the film taking place during the 'going out of the comfort zone everything going crazy my responsibility is out the window'. It took place afterwards and skipped the part we have seen a million times before. It focused on the part that is usually skipped in comedy's.

Typical lazy writing, I doubt there will be any surprises.

Dude... It's American Pie. What else would you expect? I for one will still watch it. The spin-offs weren't that great, but the main story line ones are.

• 1 month later...

Just watched this movie, man this series was my teenage! Sad to see that there will be no more american pie.

Just watched this movie, man this series was my teenage! Sad to see that there will be no more american pie.

It was a great movie :D

I'm sure they'll make others with different characters? I'd like to see a 2nd reunion type of film. I don't care if they milk the franchise a little, the films are great!

It was a great movie :D

I'm sure they'll make others with different characters? I'd like to see a 2nd reunion type of film. I don't care if they milk the franchise a little, the films are great!

I dont think they will make more movies, because after all these spin offs, they took original characters to make a movie to end the franchise. Because most of us wanted to know what happened after there college and highschool. But hey, if they ever make another one, i'll be the first one in line to watch it! It doesnt matter if story or movie is great or not, i just love this series, i have lots of memories related to this series! :D