Archer

very excited for this to return. while it was off the air i managed to get my brother and sister in law to start watching it and they are all caught up and ready to go for a new episode tonight.

DVR ready to go incase I get distracted some how.... Very excited for a new season :) John Benjamin is one of my favorite voice overs. And the creators of Sealab 2021 will always have my approval for anything.

Was pretty good, but I had forgotten what happened in the end of the last season D:

Need to rewatch it >.>

It was the 2 part spacecapade :p where they ended up leaving Barry. Other than that, everything else they get to in this episode was something they didn't show until the flashbacks.

SHAAZAAAAM!

How do you not remember that show!?

It was the 2 part spacecapade :p where they ended up leaving Barry. Other than that, everything else they get to in this episode was something they didn't show until the flashbacks.

Yeah, I worked it out as soon as I saw a second of the previous episode.

I hate it when they do **** like that -_- Sounded all suggestive :o

Yeah, I worked it out as soon as I saw a second of the previous episode.

I hate it when they do **** like that -_- Sounded all suggestive :o

Ya, at first I was like... Did I miss something. But then I remembered, Noooooooope :p

I am so glad that they brought this back! This is by far my favorite show on TV. I've watched every single episode. Saw this one too....loved it! Can't wait for the next episode!!!! (Y)