Archer

Just finished Season 7, I can't believe how poor the last 3-4 seasons have been.

I am seriously surprised that FX has renewed the show for 3 more seasons, 8, 9 and 10 each with 8 episodes.

1 hour ago, .Rob said:

Just finished Season 7, I can't believe how poor the last 3-4 seasons have been.

I am seriously surprised that FX has renewed the show for 3 more seasons, 8, 9 and 10 each with 8 episodes.

Agreed. I stopped watching because of all of the sexual innuendo. I know that's always been apart of it, but it got so much so bad. It went from being comedic to annoyingly every sentence was sexual. It got to the point that it wasn't funny, it was just gross.

1 hour ago, Hurmoth said:

Agreed. I stopped watching because of all of the sexual innuendo. I know that's always been apart of it, but it got so much so bad. It went from being comedic to annoyingly every sentence was sexual. It got to the point that it wasn't funny, it was just gross.

The innuendo has been like that since season 1. I think it is just that you are tired of it. You can only make so many jokes until it gets dumb. 

This last season was good, better than season 6 IMO.   The show took a hit when it stopped being about spy missions, it needs to go back to that, doing missions and stuff going wrong in funny ways.