You know for the next pokemon game after white and black they should combine all the games and allow you to start in which region you'd like and go from there...

Then you can unlock more regions down the road.. >.>

So not going to happen :p,

Its bad enough they split each release into 2 games that both miss some pokemon, and then possibly a third special release.

I doubt they would ever stick the areas together when they can just repackage old ones and get more money.

^ they have started to make the connections though :p

^ they have started to make the connections though :p

The only reason there's certain events in HGSS is for the DSi users who can't migrate from Gen III. Hence why the Hoenn/Kanto starters can be obtained and the Hoenn/Kanto legendaries can also be obtained.

The main unobtainables are the starters/legendaries from DPPt, which can easily be traded.

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/unobtainable.shtml

I'm not talking about pokemon i'm talking about the one hidden area thats supposedly between sinnoh and jotoh

Those ruins it connects (even though it's one place) sinnoh and johto

Those ruins it connects (even though it's one place) sinnoh and johto

Are you talking about the Sinjoh Ruins?

It doesn't connect Sinnoh and Johto at all considering you have to "warp" there, and it was built by people form Johto and Sinnoh.

And as it has already been revealed, Pokemon regions are all based on real locations from Japan, so if this is in fact where they are all placed in relation to each other on a map of Japan, then Sinnoh and Johto are pretty far away from each other.

Pokemon_World_Map_by_Cadellin.png

Are you talking about the Sinjoh Ruins?

It doesn't connect Sinnoh and Johto at all considering you have to "warp" there, and it was built by people form Johto and Sinnoh.

And as it has already been revealed, Pokemon regions are all based on real locations from Japan, so if this is in fact where they are all placed in relation to each other on a map of Japan, then Sinnoh and Johto are pretty far away from each other.

Pokemon_World_Map_by_Cadellin.png

Nice map, my mate (who is i will admit, a Pokemon addict) has a bigger version printed off and stuck above his bed :s

Anyone have a Cyndaquil and a Chimchar for trade? I have bulbasaurs, squirtles, charmanders, mudkipz (lol), totodiles, turtwigs, chikoritas or requests.

2665 4786 2647 = friend code.

Also hit me up for other trades.

Nice map, my mate (who is i will admit, a Pokemon addict) has a bigger version printed off and stuck above his bed :s

I want to say that's sad, but its kinda nerdily cool.

Anyone have a Cyndaquil and a Chimchar for trade? I have bulbasaurs, squirtles, charmanders, mudkipz (lol), totodiles, turtwigs, chikoritas or requests.

2665 4786 2647 = friend code.

Also hit me up for other trades.

I've PM'd you. :D

I want to say that's sad, but its kinda nerdily cool.

I would get one myself but my room is full of either Banksy prints or some other amazing artwork xD

Well, most of my friends are out of college and are spending their free time playing HG/SS now, lol... And of course, they're asking to battle, trade, etc. But I stopped playing in March. So I played last night for the first time in a while and tried to level up some of my guys. Anyway, I have a question. If 4 of us add each other's friend codes, is it possible to have a doubles battle with all 4 of us?

Well, most of my friends are out of college and are spending their free time playing HG/SS now, lol... And of course, they're asking to battle, trade, etc. But I stopped playing in March. So I played last night for the first time in a while and tried to level up some of my guys. Anyway, I have a question. If 4 of us add each other's friend codes, is it possible to have a doubles battle with all 4 of us?

I think that Multi Battles are local only, not sure though. But if you're using local you don't need friend codes, that's only required for WiFi.

Can anyone trade me a Kecleon in pokemon soul silver? Plzzz i cant get it on the pokewalker, bc it messed up and now I'm unable to get newer levels :( :cry:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/352.shtml

Do you have a DS Lite? If so grab yourself a copy of R/S/E and catch one there, then migrate it via Pal Park.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a DS Lite? If so grab yourself a copy of R/S/E and catch one there, then migrate it via Pal Park.

You get them for the same price as peanuts nowadays on eBay anyway..

You get them for the same price as peanuts nowadays on eBay anyway..

Well in the UK Emerald is around ?11.99 new, DS Lites are around ?50. Reasonable. Plus in RSE Kecleons are EVERYWHERE, you find plenty of them by interacting, they're part of the story and prevent you from entering the 6th Gym.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone still play this? I just recently got into it after a long break from Pokemon games. The last one I completed was Sapphire for the GBA. And I didn't like it as much as Gold for the GBC. When I first heard about an enhanced remake of Gold and Silver for the DS, I was excited. Unfortunately, I didn't have a DS of my own and I was busy playing a bunch of other games.

So far, I'm loving every bit of it. I just beat the third gym leader in the Johto region and I'm about to battle Sudowoodo at Route 36.

I actually still have to start one of them... if you want you can battle me on it :p but your guaranteed to get a schooling :p (I have my pokemon from sapphire all the way up to SS/HG on dare :p )

yeah my son still loves black and white. I was just trying to find a new one for him now. Whats another really good one for a 10 yr old

Does anyone still play this? I just recently got into it after a long break from Pokemon games. The last one I completed was Sapphire for the GBA. And I didn't like it as much as Gold for the GBC. When I first heard about an enhanced remake of Gold and Silver for the DS, I was excited. Unfortunately, I didn't have a DS of my own and I was busy playing a bunch of other games.

So far, I'm loving every bit of it. I just beat the third gym leader in the Johto region and I'm about to battle Sudowoodo at Route 36.

I'm not currently playing HeartGold it as I've left my DS back home, and I'm living away from home. I did play it last summer and a little over Christmas though. I've beaten all the gym leaders in Johto and Kanto, but I haven't beaten Red. I'm in the long process of training my Pok?mon so I can take him on. Like other Pok?mon games, I've spent too much time training my starter Pok?mon (in this case it's Typhlosion, the same as when I played Silver on the GBC) and not enough time training others and building a strong, well-rounded team.

I've really enjoyed playing the same, but it's not surprising as I loved playing Silver.

I actually still have to start one of them... if you want you can battle me on it :p but your guaranteed to get a schooling :p (I have my pokemon from sapphire all the way up to SS/HG on dare :p )

You should start playing as soon as possible. My brothers bought HeartGold and SoulSilver the same week it was released and I only played it a handful of times. Now that I started playing it recently, I really felt like I missed out. Thankfully though, only Black and White have been released after HG and SS. I still have time to fully enjoy the games before the release of Black and White 2.

As for schooling me, you're definitely right. I have been out of the game for so long that some things feel new to me. If there was a way to transfer my Pokemon from Gold, then I'd most likely be the one schooling you. :D

I'm not currently playing HeartGold it as I've left my DS back home, and I'm living away from home. I did play it last summer and a little over Christmas though. I've beaten all the gym leaders in Johto and Kanto, but I haven't beaten Red. I'm in the long process of training my Pok?mon so I can take him on. Like other Pok?mon games, I've spent too much time training my starter Pok?mon (in this case it's Typhlosion, the same as when I played Silver on the GBC) and not enough time training others and building a strong, well-rounded team.

I've really enjoyed playing the same, but it's not surprising as I loved playing Silver.

I'm taking my time with HeartGold. I remember making the same mistake on my first play-through of Gold. I think I faced Red at least ten times before I beat him. I remember beating the Elite Four and Red over and over again to reach level 100. The process of getting just one Pokemon to level 100 was relentlessly tedious. Still, it was worth it in the end when I battled my friends at school.

You should start playing as soon as possible. My brothers bought HeartGold and SoulSilver the same week it was released and I only played it a handful of times. Now that I started playing it recently, I really felt like I missed out. Thankfully though, only Black and White have been released after HG and SS. I still have time to fully enjoy the games before the release of Black and White 2.

As for schooling me, you're definitely right. I have been out of the game for so long that some things feel new to me. If there was a way to transfer my Pokemon from Gold, then I'd most likely be the one schooling you. :D

Doubt it :p I have a natural level 100 charazard :p (remember traded/transfered pokemon get a special exp boost too :p)

Doubt it :p I have a natural level 100 charazard :p (remember traded/transfered pokemon get a special exp boost too :p)

A huge boost, too. I received a Mewtwo before my Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava and I was really surprised at the exp difference between a traded and non-traded pokemon. While playing HeartGold, I tried to remember what Gold even looked like on the Gameboy Colour. So... I found my old lime green GBC and played Gold. For some reason, my original save file became corrupted and the cartridge can't keep a save file. In other words, I always have to start a new game if I turn it off. The difference between the two though are immense. I'm shocked that I was able to play it without a back light. The only thing Gold had over HeartGold was the load times for everything. It was near-instantaneous compared to the time it took to enter a pokemon centre in HeartGold.