Whoa my Hall Of Origin (err what ever it's called) Arceus triggered the event :|

Yikes! A Legit level 1 Giratina :D

I was thinking of buying this game for my girlfriend as one of her birthday presents. She has an old Nintendo DS so im assuming it will still play OK apart from the wifi aspect?

I was thinking of buying this game for my girlfriend as one of her birthday presents. She has an old Nintendo DS so im assuming it will still play OK apart from the wifi aspect?

All DS's have Wifi so even that will work fine, the original and lite only support WEP security, however I believe the DSI supports WPA2 depending on the game.

Edit - was a bit slow replying lol but yes you will be fine with any DS :)

14119_109490472410299_100000480409289_183840_4372951_n.jpg

Using my cat to get some waltz for my pokewalker.. hehe genius

haha :p If it's anything like my cat it will get like 5 steps a day, since all it seems to do is sleep. Maybe a dog would do better :p

haha :p If it's anything like my cat it will get like 5 steps a day, since all it seems to do is sleep. Maybe a dog would do better :p

Lmao! shes not that lazy.. well sometimes but i usually get like 500- 1000 steps a day from her ;P

I really need to get my copy of this game, I have been playing the Japanese version for a while ( :whistle: ) but will be getting a copy soon. I've decided to choose Totodile, considering I've always started these games with the Water type, unintentionally though :p

Lmao! shes not that lazy.. well sometimes but i usually get like 500- 1000 steps a day from her ;P

I wear mine at work... I take well over 20000+ steps a day :p

500 or something like that

it also gives me something to do on the slow days at a TJX warehouse lol

If you don't have a DSi and have Emerald, just use the cloning glitch in the Battle Tower and get duplicates. That's what I do :p

There's videos everywhere on how to do it. Here's one. Just use it to get more (Give it to a junk poke to hold) and then migrate through Pal Park.

I'm probs gonna go get it on Wednesday. Silver version obviously. But it got beaten to the top by Just Cause 2 in the UK Charts :p

:unsure:.

We need to start a list of who has what game and friend codes.

I just bought my first pokemon game in 12 years.

Add me to the HeartGold crowd. :)

I had forgotten how much fun I had with Pokemon, I barely spent any time playing Platinum, but I do love my Pokemon games.

Really hoping the "Gen V" game that will no doubt shown off during E3 will be good, id love a full on third person Pokemon game on the Wii too.

I'll also need someone's help to trade my Graveler to soon to evolve it into a Golem. :D

I had forgotten how much fun I had with Pokemon, I barely spent any time playing Platinum, but I do love my Pokemon games.

Really hoping the "Gen V" game that will no doubt shown off during E3 will be good, id love a full on third person Pokemon game on the Wii too.

I'll also need someone's help to trade my Graveler to soon to evolve it into a Golem. :D

In terms of the Graveler, you can evolve it yourself using the GTS. I think it involves uploading it, completing a trade, then taking it back.

Gen V is set to be released with the next DS as a launch title.

In terms of the Graveler, you can evolve it yourself using the GTS. I think it involves uploading it, completing a trade, then taking it back.

How do you know that? Gen 5 is supposed to come out by the end of this year, meaning it won't be launching with the 3DS most likely.

Someone explain this GTS self evolving thing for me? and what is GTS? :p

And as Tech Star said, I thought Gen V would be out this year, and I thought the 3DS is out 2011, though I am no doubt wrong, lol.

I think I have a hermaphrodite Cyndaquil.. :blink:.

I was lucky enough to get the 1 in 12.8% chance that I got a female Cyndaquil at the start of HeartGold, but, it's actual graphical representation is .. male. :blink:

I think I have a hermaphrodite Cyndaquil.. :blink:.

I was lucky enough to get the 1 in 12.8% chance that I got a female Cyndaquil at the start of HeartGold, but, it's actual graphical representation is .. male. :blink:

Eh?

Didn't think there were any gender differences for Cyndaquil in the first place?

Unless they have decided to update a lot of Pokemon for HG/SS, most don't have any features pertaining to gender.