I want a pal and some epicz pookemanz :(

Mah codez: 2622 5098 5021

Seriously tho, quite liking SSilver, Ive barely touched it but my Rival keeps slapping me down. Currently beefing up my Wooper to take him out.

Just starting out, but quipping over one thing: they gutted the Game Corner in Goldenrod. Where are the slot machines :cry:

Just starting out, but quipping over one thing: they gutted the Game Corner in Goldenrod. Where are the slot machines :cry:

Removed it in every version but Japan's. Cause they think it is gambling and will encourage kids to gamble -_-. So you have Voltorb Flip instead.

They removed it from the English and the European versions because it resembled gambling. The Japaneese version still has it though.

Removed it in every version but Japan's. Cause they think it is gambling and will encourage kids to gamble -_-. So you have Voltorb Flip instead.

They removed it from the English and the European versions because it resembled gambling. The Japaneese version still has it though.

Bah, darn it. :( On the upside, I do like how you no longer need to spend money on coins.

Stupid Voltorb flip, lol. I must be a moron; I can't get past 8 coins. So What I do is get at least 4 coins, quit, then restart. Takes forever xD... But I haven't played SS in about a week or two, other than to help some Neowin members who wanted to trade, etc.

Is there a place you can go to to do random battles with people over wifi?

Also, I've still got a box full of cyndaquils if anybody needs one. One of them is a female.

On the main menu go to Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Get via Nintendo WFC.

You can now get the Yellow Forest Pok?Walker Route, the route includes six special Pikachu that you will be able to capture.

One of them can know Surf and another can know Fly :)

Decided to finally pick this up. Which one should I get, HG or SS?

which legendary's do you wish to have?

Just beat the Elite Four type people tonight on HG but it took me a few tries with my team there were all around 40-45; Slowbro, Gyrados, Graveler, Typhlosion, Ampharos, and Kadabra. Once Ampharos got a bug type move in the 40's the 4th Elite Four member was easy enough especially after I remembered that psychic moves were good against Gengar. After I got destroyed by Lance, I taught Slowbro Blizzard and went through once again and killed Lance. Don't know why I decided to make my powerful pokemon a Slowbro but it just seemed like something different and he is definitely destroying people (Confusion, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, and Water Pulse).

that be the only deciding factor though besides the colour of the box lol

Stupid question, but forgive me because I haven't played Pokemon in years. I accidentally got the SS Aqua before going to Mt. Silver to get my Larvitar. Is there anyway I can fly back to Johto before doing anything in Kanto?

Stupid question, but forgive me because I haven't played Pokemon in years. I accidentally got the SS Aqua before going to Mt. Silver to get my Larvitar. Is there anyway I can fly back to Johto before doing anything in Kanto?

Fly to Indigo Plateau, walk down that route until you get back into Johto.

Also you can't get to Mt. Silver until you beat all the Kanto Gyms as well.

Hiya guys.

Bit of an update here.

I'm an Eevee breeder now.

If you'd like an Eevee please say so. :)

I've got a female and male Eevee sitting in the day care and they're popping out eggs like crazy.

Humble request though; when you trade, please trade an item on the pokemon as well, because it's going to be expensive to take them out of the day care eventually and I'll need items to sell to pull them out. :)

I just got my very first Umbreon.. 100% Legit with no stones. It took a few hours, but I know how the whole process and the happiness indicators work now, next up.. Espeon.