Photo

MacHeist 4 Bundle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#16 MrFuji

MrFuji

CHIP Editor

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:39

It's not the *real* MacHeist 4 bundle for sure... Guess it's an appetizer for an upcoming bundle :)
Anyways, I went ahead and bought it. Flow seems cool for ftp and if RapidWeaver gets unlocked, that would also be nice. Bummer though I already bought Tales of MI last year...

#17 EmpyreanUK

EmpyreanUK

Neowinian

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:39

Ah, that makes more sense then. Thanks!

I'm considering buying this, as I'd planned to buy RipIt anyway. I was also intending to get Transmit, but this Flow program seems pretty interesting. I really like the idea of these 'Droplets'. Does anybody know how it compares to Transmit? Is the text editor a viable replacement, or alternative, to Textwrangler?

Apart from these two apps, the rest would be chaff to me. When you download this bundle, does anybody know if it's one giant app that is installed, or are they individual (i.e. can you delete, or not even install, the stuff that you don't need/want)?

#18 ynnoj

ynnoj

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:53

Not the best selection of apps, but for $20 you can't really say no.

#19 .KICK

.KICK

Neowinian Senior

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:59

I'm new to the whole Mac scene but I am guessing that these apps aren't worth buying for myself, just saw $20 and thought why not. I guess I'll look at what the apps do.

#20 Elliott

Elliott

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 03 March 2010 - 14:28

I bought it for Monkey Island. :laugh: RipIt's a nice piece of software though, and Clips is pretty cool. CoverScout might come in handy. The only three I have absolutely no use for are MacJournal, RapidWeaver, and Flow (because I'm a diehard Transmit fan, and Transmit 4 is going to blow our socks off).

Still, very much worth the $20, or $17.95, apparently, if you've been a Heister.

#21 +Medfordite

Medfordite

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy Axiom

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:10

*Ahem* reviving a dead thread is a bad thing I know, but since this really is Macheist 4, can we make an exception?

Macheist has started up again with a new heist. We are about 1 or 2 days probably before the 'games' begin but if you have an iPhone or iTouch, you can manipulate things on the screen already. (I don't have either so am out of luck).

#22 dannyscheck

dannyscheck

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:12

I am excited about this though i am new to the whole macheist concept. What are the apps in this new bundle?
I installed their agent but i still can't figure out where i can see their new bundle. Any help would be awesome :)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!