Is your keyboard elevated?

147 members have voted

1. 1. Is your keyboard elevated?

• No, my keyboard is flat.
    • Yes, the back end is higher.
    • Yes, the front end is higher.

Aluminum Mac keyboard it is always 1cm or so of elevation in the back, due to the USB ports that are on the back.

the back part is elevated so then i can see the keys better and it feels better too.

Just looking at the poll, does any one know any body that has the front end higher? How could that possibly be useful / needed / wanted?

i was gonna ask the same...i've never seen of heard of a front elevated....i suppose if you used a wrist rest and had the keyboard flat the front might be a bit higher...but i don't think you can actually elevate the front of any keyboard with feet.

Phil.

Just looking at the poll, does any one know any body that has the front end higher? How could that possibly be useful / needed / wanted?

I tried it with my Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 but I didn't like it. I also tried having it with both the front and back raised but after I broke one of the legs on the back I'm stuck with it flat :p

051104_NaturalErgonomicKeyboard4000_2.jpg

I have it flat, there are stands on the back but I chose not to use them.

I just bought the Apple Keyboard for my PC earlier this week. It's slightly elevated, and there isn't any option to change it. It's the perfect elevation for me though, so I'm happy with it.