HBO's Game of Thrones

Well for those looking for an action packed show I think they are going to be disappointed. It's really about political maneuverings and betrayals. The fighting and war is secondary.. but don't get me wrong though, there is still some action to it as well.

My 2 Cents: Really enjoyed this episode. I really dislike Jaime Lannister and Joffrey. Am glad Bran is alive. Maisie Williams is just amazing as Arya :)

Besides the already discussed to death boobies, this show absolutely put me to sleep, and I mean it literally put me to sleep. Tried to get into it, just for some reason could not. Have the 2nd episode on my DVR from last night, so will give it a shot, but the 1st episode really did nothing for me. I need a bit more then boobs on cute chicks to keep me going. :rofl:

I am loving it so far, looks like it will be another show that I hate they did in mini-series form instead of full multi-season series.

Besides the already discussed to death boobies, this show absolutely put me to sleep, and I mean it literally put me to sleep. Tried to get into it, just for some reason could not. Have the 2nd episode on my DVR from last night, so will give it a shot, but the 1st episode really did nothing for me. I need a bit more then boobs on cute chicks to keep me going. :rofl:

yeah I felt the same...the second episode kept my interest a bit more then the first but I still didn't care for it....I fail to see the hype surrounding the series :unsure:

Is it only a mini-series? I thought it was a full 20 episode + deal?

I think I'm bias towards my fell Yorkshireman, but Sean Bean is awesome. Few other actors can get you hooked into a character like he can.

Is it only a mini-series? I thought it was a full 20 episode + deal?

I think I'm bias towards my fell Yorkshireman, but Sean Bean is awesome. Few other actors can get you hooked into a character like he can.

According to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_of_Thrones_episodes The first season will have 10 episodes. A second season has been confirmed as well I think YAY :D

I already hate Joffrey, it is a even more despicable version of Draco Malfoy :laugh:

So this is the best part of the episode for me tumblr_lk6sayF35K1qauecro1_250_1303738859.gif

:rofl:

yeah I felt the same...the second episode kept my interest a bit more then the first but I still didn't care for it....I fail to see the hype surrounding the series :unsure:

I haven't read the books but I'm mesmerized by the details, and all the backstabbing and plotting, it's like an evil soap opera :laugh: Oh and of course the boobage :shiftyninja: