Battlefield: Bad Company 2

So a little update, the Beta Test on the PS3 should now have come to an end ( Ended 21/12/09 ) so we have the demo and the PC beta to look forward to.

Although this is a week or two old now, you can get a pretty snazzy BC2 theme and wallpaper for your 360, PS3 and PC. The PC wallpaper is free, not sure about the PS3 theme but the Xbox 360 theme costs 240 points which was kinda expected. I'm using the PC wallpaper myself, it looks awesome.

Battlefield Blog - Wallpaper & Theme Entry

Damn work is blocking it. I will definitely grab it when I get home for sure, I pretty much do not even need to see it, based on the comments alone and loving the series I am pretty positive I will be into it.

So a little update, the Beta Test on the PS3 should now have come to an end ( Ended 21/12/09 ) so we have the demo and the PC beta to look forward to.

Although this is a week or two old now, you can get a pretty snazzy BC2 theme and wallpaper for your 360, PS3 and PC. The PC wallpaper is free, not sure about the PS3 theme but the Xbox 360 theme costs 240 points which was kinda expected. I'm using the PC wallpaper myself, it looks awesome.

Battlefield Blog - Wallpaper & Theme Entry

It's free on the PS3, just checked.

Not only does this game look amazing... but the sound... god I love the sound. I cant wait to hear it blast through my 5.1 system.

Up to now Battlefiled Bad Company 1 has one of the best sounds I've heard in a game. Just got a wireless 5.1 Turtle Beach headset for christmas. Can't wait to hear BC2 through it.

I don't know if it's been said yet but this is on the Gamestop website now:

Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.

I don't remember if that was there a few weeks ago when I pre ordered or not. I take that to mean you have to pre order through the website and not at a brick and mortar store. I can't wait until the 28th!

I heard about that, still no official confirmation on the twitter feed unfortunately though. I need my quad core before the 28th now! Roll on my birthday!

Question- if they're adding "Hardcore Deathmatch," "Hardcore Conquest," "Hardcore Rush," and "Hardcore not-yet-announced-mode" then what's the point of the medic class?

Question- if they're adding "Hardcore Deathmatch," "Hardcore Conquest," "Hardcore Rush," and "Hardcore not-yet-announced-mode" then what's the point of the medic class?

The medic can revive people.