[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

Xero, your logon is great :D

but it needs some modification to make the Shut Down and Password fonts to be the same as the others.

i already made a new UIFILE that corrects all of this.

would you mind if i post it here?

Haha, im glad you all like it, and Dazzla yea, I dun think thats gunna be possible, but hey, I'll try my best to make it look remotely close 2 it. Also thanks for the shots, I might be able to use them somehow. The theme will be released soon as I can, I wont try and rush it and make it look bad. So don't worry, it will be out soon

yea maybe buy xero a mac fund so you dont have to make crappy osx looking xp themes.

Geez, we complain about PC users trolling into Mac forums but now Mac users doing this? Come on, you're better than this.

And nice use of the word "dick" by XP_2003, I never knew another word for Penis had a totally new application for descriptive purposes.

Going to slap you with a dictionary,

nd

meh if apple has a problem they can contact me, if they know about my theme then they know about my email and how to get in touch with me. I'm not going to stop if they don't say anything. But if they do then I will. I don't want to get into any trouble, but im not going to stop a much wanted theme becuase of what apple might do

:yes:

Xero, guess what: Apple should be happy, for you're doing free advertising. On another note, could you make it with a regular task bar ? Personally,(strictly a matter of taste) I'm getting tired of themes with thin task bar. Thx !

PS. No, I don't want to buy a Mac. They are excellent sysytems and I love the GUI but in the real world they are not very practical...

The logon works on SP1 for me :D

as for the links yes, my host and I have run into some problems with ppl suing us and crap, so the site was taken down. for any curious people it has nothing to do with apple, just some other stuff that has come up. Please don't ask questions about it, but the links will return as soon as I can. Sorry for this