[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

I hope you get the links working soon xero, I havent seen it but it sounds nice :)

I've just recently made a panther OB theme and docklings for OD (you can get them at aquasoft), this would fit in nicely :)

Chris

I Cant Wait For The Theme Woot Woot im going to be a mac a look a like boy :D :wacko:

P.S If you need any help with Hosting Some Files contact me on MSN:

mail@theojarvis.freeserve.co.uk

now y does a company have to go all nutty over a simple theme i mean come on does apple have to act like such big babies?

because...

its THEIR copyrighted work

how would you like it if someone copies your hard work, and people get to use it without you getting paid for it?

i know i would be ****ed...

anyways, great theme, i hope you didnt stop production on it.

I'm really sorry for this server problem guys, I really didn't aim for any of this 2 happen. Ill try to fix it as soon as I can, as for hosting files, not much I can do I wont be home for a few days, I get home monday afternoon. Also binary contact me on msn, I wanna see yer objectbar skin, I might stop making mine if yers is good enough

why does apple have to act like babies?

ask microsoft. they are the ones who sent a c&d letter to a windows emulator group. they are mad bc vpc (which they bought) would have some competition.

ms can't deal with competition, bc ms needs bugs in their programming to ensure you buy their next update, os, etc.

ms wants money

apple wants money

both dont want people copying their stuff, its like when someone rips someones theme, the author gets ****ed, except we dont look at it like that with the big names

I'm really sorry for this server problem guys, I really didn't aim for any of this 2 happen. Ill try to fix it as soon as I can, as for hosting files, not much I can do I wont be home for a few days, I get home monday afternoon. Also binary contact me on msn, I wanna see yer objectbar skin, I might stop making mine if yers is good enough

If you need to, you can send me the pics and the zip, I can host it for you.

because...

its THEIR copyrighted work

how would you like it if someone copies your hard work, and people get to use it without you getting paid for it?

i know i would be ****ed...

anyways, great theme, i hope you didnt stop production on it.

ya but its not like you decompiled the OS and built another right off of it, that would be different =\ i just hope the theme doesnt stop, keep up the work

except for maybe the centering, those tabs are completely doable in an msstyle, dunno about WB4 but I would assume that they can be done as well.

just include the border in the left and right tab images, and adjust all the other tab images to match