Sherlock (UK BBC Series)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The world?s biggest premiere date mystery has been solved. EW has exclusively learned the return date for Sherlock, along with some scoop about how season three came together.

Sherlock will return to PBS Masterpiece on Jan. 19 at 10 p.m. That means it will air back-to-back for the first time with that other hugely popular and influential Brit import Downton Abbey (which returns Jan. 5).

This announcement caps nearly two years of rabid fan speculation about when the third season of the international sensation will premiere. This also marks first time the mystery-thriller?s U.S. air date has been announced before the BBC reveals its UK premiere date. The BBC has the ?first window? rights to air the show, however, so UK fans can take heart in knowing they will almost certainly get to see the show sometime before Jan. 19.

Source Article

The world?s biggest premiere date mystery has been solved. EW has exclusively learned the return date for Sherlock, along with some scoop about how season three came together.

Sherlock will return to PBS Masterpiece on Jan. 19 at 10 p.m. That means it will air back-to-back for the first time with that other hugely popular and influential Brit import Downton Abbey (which returns Jan. 5).

This announcement caps nearly two years of rabid fan speculation about when the third season of the international sensation will premiere. This also marks first time the mystery-thriller?s U.S. air date has been announced before the BBC reveals its UK premiere date. The BBC has the ?first window? rights to air the show, however, so UK fans can take heart in knowing they will almost certainly get to see the show sometime before Jan. 19.

Source Article

Man... January is soooooooooooooo long away!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for this show to start again.

Hope we don't have to wait this long for the next season

I'm guessing with benedict getting so popular we won't see a next season until 2016 IF we see a next season.

I'm guessing with benedict getting so popular we won't see a next season until 2016 IF we see a next season.

This is not what I want to hear :angry:

So.. based on advice from members of this fine forum.. I watched the first two seasons on Netflix.. that ending..   awesome show.. have to watch it with subtitles.. else I miss parts.  I mean.. english is my native language.. the only spoken language I know.. but I have a tough time with accents.   January 19th can't come soon enough.   Anyone know if this will go on Netflix as it airs or after the fact?

• Like 1

Sherlock - Episode 3.01 - The Empty Hearse - Synopsis

Two years after the devastating events of 'The Reichenbach Fall', John appears to have got on with his life. New horizons and romance beckon. But, with London under threat of a devastating terrorist attack, Sherlock is about to take John at his word, staging his resurrection with all the theatricality that comes so naturally to him. If Sherlock thinks everything will be just as he left it, though, he's in for a very big surprise...

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/11/sherlock-episode-301-empty-hearse.html

• 3 weeks later...

I'll watch it when it starts up in January but I'm actually quite happy with Elementary. 

I was surprised with how much I enjoy Elementary. Just like Under the Dome it was a surprisingly fun show that I really look forward too. JLM adds a fun dimension to the Sherlock character and I like how they have gone their own way with other characters such as Moriarty.

I was surprised with how much I enjoy Elementary. Just like Under the Dome it was a surprisingly fun show that I really look forward too. JLM adds a fun dimension to the Sherlock character and I like how they have gone their own way with other characters such as Moriarty.

Yup, it's all the character changes that got me interested in it, now I'm hooked really.