gundam

1992 replies to this topic

#1 Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 15,100 posts
  • Phone: HTC One

Posted 23 March 2010 - 15:32

Anyone? I so far have 6 in my collection. I will take some pics when I have time.

#2 Jeroen S.

Jeroen S.

Neowinian Vigilante

• 6,432 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:59

I've got 13 1/100 MG in total + 1 1/100 HG and 1 1/144 which don't really count :p 4 of those 13 are the 3rd generation 00 Gundam suits from the first season of Gundam 00.

#3 BlackSteyrAug

BlackSteyrAug

Sympathy Junky

• 931 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 00:11

I know Sov does.

#4 MR_Candyman

MR_Candyman

Neowinian Senior

• 12,761 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:59

I used to. I honestly have no idea what happened to them though. I think my mom might have tossed them when I moved one time. I have been thinking about building some new models, but I think I want to find more of a warhammer 40,000 type robot that looks really badass for my next one. Any suggestions?

#5 Azusa

Azusa

Neowinian Senior

• 10,000 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:28

I used to. I honestly have no idea what happened to them though. I think my mom might have tossed them when I moved one time. I have been thinking about building some new models, but I think I want to find more of a warhammer 40,000 type robot that looks really badass for my next one. Any suggestions?

this.

#6 MR_Candyman

MR_Candyman

Neowinian Senior

• 12,761 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:26

this.

Sweet! I love Five Star Stories

However I can not afford that. I'm looking more the $100 or less range

#7 Jeroen S.

Jeroen S.

Neowinian Vigilante

• 6,432 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 22:01

The next Gundam 00 movie should come with some nice 1/100 MG Gunpla's. I guess that I'll be getting those so that I'll have the first ones from the series and the last ones :D I never really wanted to spend money on the season 2 suits. The only one which looked great was Cherudim and Seravee looked kinda awesome.

Edited by Capric0rn, 18 August 2010 - 22:04.

#8 OP Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 15,100 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 21:54

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:D

Finally got around to posting ..

ohhh man.. I want this.

Posted Image

#9 MR_Candyman

MR_Candyman

Neowinian Senior

• 12,761 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:19

^I used to have every one of those except the one with red wings. I loved the far left one with the fluffy wings from Endless Waltz. I definitely can not think of where they could be so I'm sure either my ex stole them or my mom tossed them during one of my moves

Oh, I agree, I want that Heavy Arms too.

#10 iron2000

iron2000

Mecha-mad

• 2,006 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:29

I collect Gundams too!
Kind of lost count already :p

Anyway heres part of my collection:
gallery 1
gallery 2 (+ some misc stuff)

Started collecting gunpla since my primary school days.

#11 MR_Candyman

MR_Candyman

Neowinian Senior

• 12,761 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:33

I like the display cases. I should definitely do that when I start doing models again (probably in the winter). I want to get an airbsuh and start airbrushing my models instead of brush painting them.

#12 OP Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 15,100 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 23:35

I don't know about you guys, but I think the new Gundams (i.e 00) are too plain and simple compared to the old versions ... I like them with you know Big Guns.. heck even the Freedom had that booster pack (I apologize, I haven't seen Seed/Seed Destiny in a while). They were all Mobile Suits armed to the Teeth.

#13 Jeroen S.

Jeroen S.

Neowinian Vigilante

• 6,432 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:17

@iron2000: Those are some nice display cases. I should similar ones for my collection :p

@Razorwing: It's not a boosterpack for Freedom :p It's actually part of the whole Mobile suit. Or do you mean the METEOR that was equipped to Freedom and Justice? Also, that Unicorn model looks way awesome :D

I've got both Freedom Gundam and Impulse Gundam as well. Plus I got Strike Noir, Gundam Exia, Gundam Dynames, Gundam Virtue, Gundam Nadleeh, Gundam Kyrios, RX-78- 2, RX-78-5, RX-93-ν-2 Hi-ν, RX-79 [G] and a MS-06R-1A Zaku II Black Trinity.

The RX models are my favourite ones and on 2nd place comes the SEED models. Just because those look like real fighting machines. The RX models and the SEED models are really fun to build and I usually spread the build over 2 days. It makes it more fun plus then I'll be able to concentrate better on stickers, lol :p

So yeah, the RX models and SEED models are my faves due to them being loads of fun to build, and they just look awesome. The SEED models even look like the RX models a whole lot more than the 00 Gundams. It's why I'm hoping that they're going to return to the classic designs after Gundam 00 is done.

Oh well, at least we've still got 2 episodes of Gundam Unicorn the next 2 years and 1 episode left this year :D

#14 OP Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 15,100 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:07

Yes Cap, BOOOOOSSSSTEEERRR PACK! :laugh: aka Meteor.

Posted Image

Too bad they didn't make a Master Grade one that will fit the MG Freedom.

I can't wait until this hit stores

Real Grade RX-78-2

Posted Image
Posted Image

WANT. It's 1/144, but I don't care.. It's one that is a must get :D

or you can always put a GN DRIVE in it and call it the 0 Gundam hahahaha

#15 basques

basques

hentai otaku

• 287 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:30

Yeah I do collect gundams for a few years now. But I left all my stuff when I moved countries and now I started again. I will post some pictures if I can find some time.

In my new apartment, I am trying to build a shelf to start displaying anime stuff.

I got 2 perfect grades, one master grade and a macross frontier valkyrie built on my shelves.

I still have one more macross frontier valkyrie, 1 master grade gundam unicorn and 3 more perfect grades (Gundam Astray Red Frame, 00 Raiser, Gundam Zero - my second one) waiting to be assembled.

I wish had enough time.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!