Gundam Discussion Thread

Well remember the Vagan had the Magician 5...5 trained X Rounders. Which were eventually destroyed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

:o ... it's 00 Qan[T] all over again. :D I'm guessing it's the 'Bit' technology from the Ghirarga.

oh yeah, that Kestral looks awesome.

^Not liking at all to be honest. It's from the same designer as the 00 QAN[T] but it yet again looks like a copy :/

Also, just watched the latest episode of Gundam AGE. Dark Hound with AGE-1's spare parts is going to be interesting.

Also, the latest episode also shows that your theory in this weren't correct afterall. Flit wouldn't have reacted to Asemu the way he did in the latest episode if your theory was correct.

^Not liking at all to be honest. It's from the same designer as the 00 QAN[T] but it yet again looks like a copy :/

Also, just watched the latest episode of Gundam AGE. Dark Hound with AGE-1's spare parts is going to be interesting.

Also, the latest episode also shows that your theory in this weren't correct afterall. Flit wouldn't have reacted to Asemu the way he did in the latest episode if your theory was correct.

It is a theory afterall. ;).

252780_10150971253998648_1191790968_n.jpg

WTF.

Virtue is one sexy Gundam! And all of those Gundam AGE types on that image are proper stupid, lol.

If that was the case then that would be proper stupid, lol.

That's one awesome looking Wing Gundam Zero Custom!

Wow, that Shenlong Gundam looks awesome! Not liking that version of Unicorn Gundam 02 "Banshee" that much. I'd rather have the one without LEDs tbh. But that Shenlong Gundam looks absolutely gorgeous!

Loving this Delta Gundam a lot!

1.jpg

Source: HGUC 1/144 Delta Gundam - Custom Build

And this RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam as well!

11795.jpg

Source: HGUC 1/144 RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam

Btw, those are the colors that they initially had in mind for the RX-78-2 in the first series. Though Bandai wanted to have it look more colorful, lol.

The gold is the same anti-beam reflective coating as the Hyaku Shiki has. I think it looks pretty great on both the Delta Gundam and Hyaku Shiki.

And true that about the RX-78-1, haha :p

Loving both of the other 2 as well. It's good to see new MG 1/100 Gundam SEED Gunpla.

No, it's the texture of the gold that I don't like. If it was flat that'd be nice.

Went shopping in UNIQLO yesterday and look at what I find enclosed in glass :drool:

post-4583-0-04664000-1340298457_thumb.jp

(You can get an idea of scale with that average sized human doll/statue sitting next to the RX-78-2 :p )

Oh I so wanted to take it away for display in my bedroom :pinch:

Went shopping in UNIQLO yesterday and look at what I find enclosed in glass :drool:

post-4583-0-04664000-1340298457_thumb.jp

(You can get an idea of scale with that average sized human doll/statue sitting next to the RX-78-2 :p )

Oh I so wanted to take it away for display in my bedroom :pinch:

Yeah actually Uniqlo should have some Gundam T-Shirts for sale .. at least that's what I saw last time I was there in Hong Kong.

Oh they do but they sell them on their online stores mainly.

Yeah I got 2 Gundam shirts... One is the face of the Unicorn in Destroy mode and One is the RX-78-2 fighting a bunch of Goufs in space.

Getting all technical about it isn't really worth it because he doesn't watch the anime :p

No, it's the texture of the gold that I don't like. If it was flat that'd be nice.

I think that's because of the camera really. Plus there's dust on the black parts as well so that might be the cause for it to look a little bit weird. I see what you mean though.

Yeah I got 2 Gundam shirts... One is the face of the Unicorn in Destroy mode and One is the RX-78-2 fighting a bunch of Goufs in space.

Not a fan of the Unicorn in Destroy Mode as it's too plain for my liking but the RX-78-2 vs. Goufs has crazy colours + detail but what I've really been looking for is an RX-78-2 t-shirt they have stopped selling and is quite rare; contains a silhouette of it's face from an angle, each silhouette is place on top the previous one slightly to the left with the face outline cycling through each of it's main colours - looks damn cool (Y)

^THose are pretty sweet :)

@RadishTM: Yeah, you've shown that ones. Looked pretty cool.

Was browsing through GUNDAM GUY's blog just now because the new posts aren't that interesting. Though while I was browsing I found this little gem:

ss.jpg

Source: YMSN-06 Proto Sinanju

That Gundam looks pretty damn sweet IMO.

Also, ELS 00 Qan[T] gets a Robot Damashii treatment:

1fgb.jpg

Source: Robot Damashii (Side MS) ELS Qan[T]

That's the version of 00 Qan[T] that you see at the end of the movie.

ELS_Qan(T).jpg

Not really a fan of it though. The original 00 Qan[T] looks way better.

Yeah not a fan of the ELS Qan[T]. That Experimental Sinanju not sure about the head. Sure it's a Gundam, but I kinda like the Sinanju one eyed head on there. lol.

4re.jpg

That pose... on the center right. OMG. WORTH IT. Is it mean, or it has a bigger gun? compared to the other FX images?