Gundam Discussion Thread

^All 3 are pretty good. Though the Crossbone Fullcloth stands out as being the nicest, haha. Loving the work that's been done on it.

My Zeta Gundam will be arriving next week as well!

I like the blue a lot specially with the orange and the other parts. Also, that Zaku II looks awesome. Loving the added metal bits and whatnot.

1111.jpg

do you ever think the AGE gadget looks like some thing out of Power Rangers? lol. Just a thought.

Lol, I see what you mean :p I expected it to be more significant in the series though :/

Also, I guess the way you say Nu Gundam sounds more like New Gundam? This is something I was just thinking about. Because in Dutch we have the word "Nu" which means "Now". That's the way "Nu Gundam" is pronounced. Trying to think of an English word that sounds like "Nu" but I can't think of any atm :p

I agree with the people commenting on that post; it looks better than the original. Though it does now share some characteristics of the Zeta Gundam.

Not a single Gundam from Gundam AGE can ever look as good as the Zeta Gundam, IMO :p

Very much looking forward to this: Tomino Yoshiyuki's new project "G Reko". It's going to be pretty great to see something new from Tomino Yoshiyuki. What's known about the project sounds pretty intriguing so far.

Then read the article, Tomino Yoshiyuki talks about the plot in a global form.

Edit: There's been an update to the article in which they say that it's set 1000 years in the UC timeline's future. Things just got more interesting!