Gundam Discussion Thread

for what exactly?

Gundam Unicorn Episode 7

No spoilers please ;) We're all waiting for the properly subbed version.

Ahh that's right. I actually just finished watching the subbed version half an hour ago. :)

PM pls.

You'll want to wait a bit longer. The current version that is out is 21 GB and it's the uncompressed limited BD version that they gave out at the theatre. I'm sure they'll release a compressed version somewhere this week.

Edit: Check your PM.

Ahh that's right. I actually just finished watching the subbed version half an hour ago. :)

So you managed to watch it on the Xbox then?

You'll want to wait a bit longer. The current version that is out is 21 GB and it's the uncompressed limited BD version that they gave out at the theatre. I'm sure they'll release a compressed version somewhere this week.

Edit: Check your PM.

So you managed to watch it on the Xbox then?

ARGHH I want it now!!!!

Na, it's on all these anime sites, and some only have good enough quality. I'm thinking about going for the 21GB. If I ever decide to watch UC 1-6 all over again.

Na, it's on all these anime sites, and some only have good enough quality. I'm thinking about going for the 21GB. If I ever decide to watch UC 1-6 all over again.

21GB is too much for me tbh. I'd just get the Blu-Ray disc instead if I'd want to watch it with that quality. I found a 2GB 720p version just now, with all the audio (dubs etc) and subs.

21GB is too much for me tbh. I'd just get the Blu-Ray disc instead if I'd want to watch it with that quality. I found a 2GB 720p version just now, with all the audio (dubs etc) and subs.

If the 21GB doesn't have the dubs, then 2GB is good enough for me. I've had to get the 20GB for Gundam 00 and it only took me 45 minutes to get it.

If the 21GB doesn't have the dubs, then 2GB is good enough for me. I've had to get the 20GB for Gundam 00 and it only took me 45 minutes to get it.

It has English subs and Japanese Audio. That one for Gundam 00 probably had loads of seeds then. This one only has around 235 seeds, which isn't a lot for a 21GB file.

Snipped

Plus your connection must've been good. I was trying the one out for Unicorn and it didn't go higher than 500kb.

Edited by Geoffrey B.

That was one amazing ending to an amazing Gundam story!

Wow. I am willing to say that it was well worth the wait. That was simply amazing.

I cried about "her" though..

Gawd, for an anime character, I loved that woman.

I loved the cameo at the end!

Has anyone ever seen a transformable-type Neo-Zeon mobile suit?  :huh:

I also wonder how many people at the Japanese theatre were crying, cause I am too.

Did you mean the one that split up into two parts? Because that's the Rebawoo which was introduced in "Mobile Suit Gundam UC: One of Seventy Two". Pretty awesome that they featured it in the anime.

I loved the cameo at the end!

Did you mean the one that split up into two parts? Because that's the Rebawoo which was introduced in "Mobile Suit Gundam UC: One of Seventy Two". Pretty awesome that they featured it in the anime.

Ahh yea! I'm mad I didn't get to see the SP. I'm gonna try to find it again.

Ahh yea! I'm mad I didn't get to see the SP. I'm gonna try to find it again.

The SP? :p

The SP? :p

Lol I end up calling it SP thanks to Wikipedia.  :/ I'm always looking at everything Gundam Series just to know I caught with all the shows from time to time.

Lol I end up calling it SP thanks to Wikipedia.  :/ I'm always looking at everything Gundam Series just to know I caught with all the shows from time to time.

You still fail to explain what you mean with SP :p

You still fail to explain what you mean with SP :p

Oh my bad, on Wikipedia, I suppose they list the mini episode as an SP, a "Special Page".

Oh my bad, on Wikipedia, I suppose they list the mini episode as an SP, a "Special Page".

Are you sure that's already out? I believe it'll be on the Blu-Ray disc that still needs to be released. I've heard it'll feature Full Frontal stealing the Sinanju.

Are you sure that's already out? I believe it'll be on the Blu-Ray disc that still needs to be released. I've heard it'll feature Full Frontal stealing the Sinanju.

Na, it's not. You won't be able to see it unless you're in Japan. Yea, and it also features the 03 Unicorn (well that parts obvious)!

Na, it's not. You won't be able to see it unless you're in Japan. Yea, and it also features the 03 Unicorn (well that parts obvious)!

Oh, you're talking about the footage that has the Rebawoo in it? You can only see that short animation at Gundam Front Tokyo's "DOME-G". I thought you meant extra stuff from the Blu-Ray Disc.

Oh, you're talking about the footage that has the Rebawoo in it? You can only see that short animation at Gundam Front Tokyo's "DOME-G". I thought you meant extra stuff from the Blu-Ray Disc.

Yea I was talking about DOME-G!

But as far as FF taking the Sinanju, you're talking about Ep.7's BluRay?

Yea I was talking about DOME-G!

But as far as FF taking the Sinanju, you're talking about Ep.7's BluRay?

Yeah, there's going to be bonus footage on it as rumor has it that it might be about Full Frontal steeling the Sinanju.

Yeah, there's going to be bonus footage on it as rumor has it that it might be about Full Frontal steeling the Sinanju.

Shoot, I wish they'd talk more about the death of the real char + how FF was created.