Gundam Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...

Finished my Lightning Gundam BWS+BWS Mk2. Gonna have to wait for the top coat in my Amazing Weapon Binder to cure before attaching it to this kit.

Lightning7.jpg

Lightning6.jpg

• 1 month later...

WIPZeta2.jpg

Work in progress PG Zeta. Can't really remove those nub marks on the blue parts without shaving off too much, or painting it which I don't have the right resources to do so.

WIPZeta2.jpg

Work in progress PG Zeta. Can't really remove those nub marks on the blue parts without shaving off too much, or painting it which I don't have the right resources to do so.

It gives it a nice matt and a bit of a weathering effect though. I have 2 1/100 MG versions of the Zeta. It's my most favourite Gundam!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the upcoming Metal Build a good pre-order?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/166509/Gundam-Seed-Destiny-Strike-Freedom-Gundam-Metal-Build-Figure

Also, I'll be writing my own Gundam story called "Raging", not to get it confused with G Gundam if it had anything to do with the name. But Raging is currently only a codename.

^I honestly don't know mate, but it does look good! And that sounds interesting!

2 days left before the reveal, and parts of the mobile suit have been revealed! It looks rather interesting and quite awesome!

I believe those metal builds are already built for you. It's just they are diecast. 

^I honestly don't know mate, but it does look good! And that sounds interesting!

2 days left before the reveal, and parts of the mobile suit have been revealed! It looks rather interesting and quite awesome!

I'm honestly urging for more darker sides of Gundam, so I'm hoping that's what the upcoming Gundam is all about. As much as I love these past few, they're obviously aimed at the younger audience.

I believe those metal builds are already built for you. It's just they are diecast. 

Yea Metals are automatically assembled. But I'd love to have this on display as I loved the design so much. I want to see it polished and shining. After this, my next build that I will assemble myself will hopefully be a 00 Raiser model. I created a separate savings account just for Gunpla.

Yea Metals are automatically assembled. But I'd love to have this on display as I loved the design so much. I want to see it polished and shining. After this, my next build that I will assemble myself will hopefully be a 00 Raiser model. I created a separate savings account just for Gunpla.

lol. I would get one.. but my shelf is already full of my built Gundams. Make sure you document your build! 

lol. I would get one.. but my shelf is already full of my built Gundams. Make sure you document your build! 

lol the office of my next apartment will be filled with Gundams. I'll make sure to keep them organized! I hope the creator acknowledges my own future Gundams, I'd cry if it became a series a decade later.

The Gundam in Next G is shaping up to look like a mean machine!

What I like about it so far is that it's finally a series with only 1 Gundam again. One that doesn't seem to be overpowered. Although, it does seem as if the mobile suit isn't finished yet in the story.

Here's the first PV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IddxplDVGw8

Some bits feel a bit like Gundam 008th MS team which is nice.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I got very bored and I'm re-watching 00 again. Still one of my favourites compared to the new crap that's out. (Builders+Builders Try &  G no Reconguista). I really tried to watch them.. but just .. ugh.

They're alright but not true Gundam series.

When is The Origin coming out again? lol. It's weird to have a cannon on the back

765754.jpg

Untitled-130.jpg

Also PG Banshee got promo pics.

1286.jpg

2184.jpg

3143.jpg

When is The Origin coming out again? lol. It's weird to have a cannon on the back

The first episode has been out since February :p 

• 6 months later...