StickyNotes for Windows - Beta 9.3

Beta 10 features a (once-again) redesigned UI for the My Notes window, it blends in a lot better with Windows' UI and also the user's colour scheme.

XKvz8RK.png

Quite far from now tbh. It's really buggy at the mo' as i'm redoing quite a bit of the app.

How much should we expect things to change? Lately all I see you posting is "redesigns" everywhere. :/

How much should we expect things to change? Lately all I see you posting is "redesigns" everywhere. :/

It's mainly stuff related to the My Notes window for now, although admittedly i've been on a redesignmania.

NEW My Notes has been rewritten

NEW HiDPI support, text is crisp and clear no matter the DPI

NEW New Notes now use the colour of the journal it is saved to - unless the user changes it

NEW Slight adjustments to padding and label positions

NEW You can now change the language of StickyNotes, please help translate StickyNotes if you speak another language :)

NEW You can now edit Journals from the manage notes window

NEW You can now search notes

NEW My Notes' sidebar has been removed

NEW My Notes' has been redesigned, far more consistent with Windows, includes Aero and subtle colour changes

NEW My Notes now has a mini mode, resize the window and elements will hide and move.

NEW Journals now support the same amount of colours as notes

@Jan

Does it support RTL languages for translations and UI? I can translate it in my native language if it is easy. Can you guide me little.. how to progress.

Hey! I forgot all about this after waiting for the new beta. It's really coming out great. I'm still looking forward to getting the tray option to work rather than the task bar. I have way too much in my task bar and would want my notes to be always open without taking up a task bar spot. I see you have the option in place, but it doesn't look like it's ready just yet. Maybe B10? I'll have to play with 9.3 a little more and see how it is now!

@Jan

Does it support RTL languages for translations and UI? I can translate it in my native language if it is easy. Can you guide me little.. how to progress.

Not currently, sorry.

Any pics of new Ui? Wondering what it looks like for various reasons

Here ya go:

The My Notes window changes colour depending on whatever colour Aero uses.

D9hLbQ1.png

S6GFf2W.png

DXTrOa8.png

5oNm1mb.png

Hey! I forgot all about this after waiting for the new beta. It's really coming out great. I'm still looking forward to getting the tray option to work rather than the task bar. I have way too much in my task bar and would want my notes to be always open without taking up a task bar spot. I see you have the option in place, but it doesn't look like it's ready just yet. Maybe B10? I'll have to play with 9.3 a little more and see how it is now!

I'll try and get the tray option working for B10, it was quite buggy when I tried it last time so I had to disable it for the timebeing.

• 1 month later...

Long list of changes for Beta 10

Note Window

SaSJBim.jpg IHKCCOf.png

Beta 9 - Beta 10

Changes

• Notes automatically use the colour of the journal that they belong to - thus the "Default Colour' option has been removed
  • Notes' textbox uses a lighter version of the colour chosen for the note

My Notes

0LGO2Ka.png pl9t3pU.png

Beta 9 - Beta 10

Changes

• Complete UI overhaul
  • It now uses aero as well as follow the user's colour scheme
  • A button to quickly access Options and Keyboard Shortcuts
  • A little preview of the note's colour next to it's title
  • The Notes creation time is now formatted to be more friendly towards the user

Options

dc0anhEl.jpg fI5rrfCl.jpg

Beta 9 - Beta 10

Changes

• More options are available, including Open on Startup, Storage Address and Start in Tray
  • Options now feature icons
  • Language options
  • UI is cleaned up, it also uses Aero and follows the user's colour scheme

Keyboard Shortcuts Window

5ZJGRYLl.jpg AyJrb3Bl.jpg

Beta 9 - Beta 10

Changes

• A new tab for My Notes Keyboard Shortcuts
  • The Window also uses aero as well as follow the user's colour scheme

About Window

vcauhyv.png ZFWfLsml.jpg

Beta 9 - Beta 10