Neowin Digital Gallery

Welcome to the Neowin photo gallery! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

Try to put more details from your camera settings and also talk about what you have done with photoshop.

There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.

The previous thread can be found here.

Thanks!

I'm currently on vacation so I'm not posting much.

This is from M?rida, Yucat?n, M?xico and I took it 2 days ago:

4479509411_42c18378ff.jpg

creepy view into the soul of Karl Rove...... Photoshop CS5 new goodness used to a wild ending.

I dont get it. I dont have a clue wtf the picture is, or wtf you're trying to say.

I dont get it. I dont have a clue wtf the picture is, or wtf you're trying to say.

haha I was thinking the same thing :p

mucking about with off camera flash with the wee man striking poses. Caught him here just as he was at pre-sneeze!

Have added a logo to this, might continue to do so but undecided if I like it or not (nod to bubbabyte as it owes a bit to his) colour might be a bit off on it so a bit of work to do - little blurb about it on the flickr page.

4493874131_4d373a148d.jpg

mucking about with off camera flash with the wee man striking poses. Caught him here just as he was at pre-sneeze!

Have added a logo to this, might continue to do so but undecided if I like it or not (nod to bubbabyte as it owes a bit to his) colour might be a bit off on it so a bit of work to do - little blurb about it on the flickr page.

4493874131_4d373a148d.jpg

I like the watermark :p Nice pic!!

I like the watermark :p Nice pic!!

Yeah, a complete spark of innovation on my part there :shiftyninja:

I actually had the little planet taking the place of the first "o" in photo but looked a bit corny.

Yeah, a complete spark of innovation on my part there :shiftyninja:

I actually had the little planet taking the place of the first "o" in photo but looked a bit corny.

Yeah i like how it looks now, very sleek and not over the top. I like the logo.

Yeah i like how it looks now, very sleek and not over the top. I like the logo.

Thanks, tho I'm considering a little change - Iapetus has distinct "black" and white sides as well as a massive, massive ridge bisecting the body. More distinct than the "death star" crater which is more commonly recognised on its neighbour, Mimas, so I reckon I'll alter it to reflect this (cos everyone knows about the mimas crater and would no doubt point this out to me! lol )

a couple from easter vacation...

My girl, my girl! Don't lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to me...

4497529790_04733c7d71_b.jpg

And yours truly ( taken by mah gurl, she has quite a good eye I reckon ).

4496927957_846516b2a1_b.jpg

Edit: There was some sort of glass behind the wooden frame, made for some weird looking bokeh.

Took a couple shots out and about to today of the wee lad.

Trying again with an updated logo - not quite sure I've got it yet...close though.

4497540943_6a1e114baa.jpg 4497543199_2becd69ff1.jpg

4498177634_7ca8e63ea9.jpg

4497542517_d38ece73af.jpg

4497543791_a9e3d68b8a.jpg

4497544507_b59cf01da8.jpg

EDIT: I'm actually thinking that the "moon" is looking a bit too much like a pokeball! ha ha the tweaking will continue.