Metro for Firefox - 1.4

Metro for Firefox 1.4

Metro brings Microsoft's well known Metro UI to Firefox. This theme features a simple, clean design that is both easy on the eyes and attractive.

Preview%202.png

Click the image above to go to the download link for 1.4!

Download:

Metro

MetroBuddy

Enjoy!

Changelog:

• Tab Code Rewritten from Scratch
  • Added Page/Tools Buttons
  • General Fixes
  • Many Misc. Changes

It's been at least three months, so we're having a hard time remembering every change that went into this update. :p

I presume there will be different colour options.

Edit: I can't read.

Click the DeviantArt link for a bigger preview.

Not my thing, but some people will like it!

Ooh! I like this :) It looks nice.

Can't wait... any ideas when we get to play? :p

Ooh! I like this :) It looks nice.

Can't wait... any ideas when we get to play? :p

Thanks for all of the comments everyone! :D

You should be able to play around with it very soon...

If you'd like to get up-to-the-minute information on the project you can either watch me on deviantART if you have an account there or subscribe to this thread.

I am intrigued, as I stated at da.com, I definitely like the lack of transparency, which I think is overdone these days. I look forward to seeing the final version, thank you!

Looks great! Can't wait till the release. Maybe it'll drive me away from Safari again and back to Firefox!

How long will this take to be ready? :o

I would be willing to never use another Firefox theme if I could get this one early. I'd take it with bugs if needed to get it that bit earlier :p

Oh wow, that's really cool and definitely unique. I'm eagerly awaiting it's release now.

Now if someone could make a win 7 theme like that, it would pure awesome.

That looks quite sexy. I'm assuming it's Windows only though... which is a shame, there's a lack of good OS X-compatible Firefox themes.

That looks quite sexy. I'm assuming it's Windows only though... which is a shame, there's a lack of good OS X-compatible Firefox themes.

We haven't tested it on Mac OS. Its possible that it works.

Metro for Firefox

Metro brings Microsoft's well known Metro UI to Firefox. This theme features a simple, clean design that is both easy on the eyes and attractive.

Preview%202.png

Click the image above to go to the download link!

The Future:

- More color variations!

- More icons, and other tweaks to continue improving the theme and its overall appearance.

Enjoy!

Do not modify or redistribute without permission. Modifications for personal use are acceptable. Custom userstyles may also be shared freely.

I know a lot of people might not like the pink so I created a few userstyles with different colors. You can see them here. Its pretty easy to create your own by just changing the colors.

• Like 1