How he made a 1:34 video out of a question mark...

Still, interesting, they sure know how to hype it.

Yeah that's what I wonder sometimes :p

I really loved the Pok?mon games when I was younger and I know I would still love them, but I'd find it really hard to play them nowadays because I'm out of the loop as to the names of Pok?mon and just everything about Pok?mon nowadays. I remember the first 150 and some from the Gold and Silver games, so I guess I'd feel lost if I picked up one of the newer games :/

I'm the same but i think its also being older now. I dont grow as attached to the pokemon and i dont enjoy grinding there levels up/grinding patches of grass for new pokemon. Back when the first games were released, i loved doing that to 'explore' and find new pokemon.

HeartGold, using a Rom, using a hack, that shows that it EXISTS in the current game..

It just hasn't been completed.

Not my video.. :huh:.

I would play HG and SS with the alternate camera, just the occasional black distance areas kill it for me :unsure:

It has nothing to do with "a 3D version wasn't completed", I bet they've just moved the camera around away from the isometric view - the reason for the black distance areas is because that isn't usually seen because you're in isometric view. I'm curious to see if they could alter the far clipping plane to get rid of those black distance areas, though.

If we're talking 3D like Glasses and all that, .. forget it.

They would be using technology which offers 3D technology on a small screen (so its not suitable for 48" TV for example) without any glasses etc.

• 3 weeks later...