official rpg pokemon game freak

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#31 +dead.cell

dead.cell

My Body My Temple

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy SII

Posted 09 April 2010 - 18:34

Can't wait to find out more. Was expecting further information on this weeks ago, but nothing came of it. At least we have the name I suppose.

Oh, and hurpdurplol red=indian, yellow=asian, pokemon racist jynx chinese abra ect.
Posted Image

#32 mattygdot

mattygdot

Neowinian

Posted 09 April 2010 - 18:40

When I played I had captured all 151 Pokemon. I remember in Red and Blue there was a certain sequence of events that would cause you to encounter an "Unknown" Pokemon which was actually Mew. You ended up having to swim along a dock.

#33 Minifig

Minifig

Kun Det Bedste Er Godt Nok!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 18:40

Awesome cool.
I would love for a world wide release for once.

I personally will be picking up the black one when it arrives, atleast just going on the two colours.

White.. for me, absence of color = win.

#34 iamawesomewicked

iamawesomewicked

Neowinian Senior

Posted 09 April 2010 - 18:44

I for one, don't want 3D. Unless it's like a portable Gamecube.

If we're talking 3D like Glasses and all that, .. forget it.

I love the psudo3d in the current HeartGold/SS.

the 3DS wont require glasses :D

#35 +dead.cell

dead.cell

My Body My Temple

Posted 09 April 2010 - 19:32

When I played I had captured all 151 Pokemon. I remember in Red and Blue there was a certain sequence of events that would cause you to encounter an "Unknown" Pokemon which was actually Mew. You ended up having to swim along a dock.

That theory was bullsh
Spoiler
. I did the trick along the docks, where you find the truck by the boat. Friends of mine did to. Click it for hours or whatever you like, there was no Mew there.

Posted Image

Only way to get Mew was from the events or if you used a hack I suppose. Otherwise, only 150 were obtainable.

#36 Guyro

Guyro

XBL is GARETHPARK

Posted 09 April 2010 - 19:50

ive read that there was a pokeball under the truck that contained the mew dead.cell

#37 mattygdot

mattygdot

Neowinian

Posted 09 April 2010 - 20:12

That theory was bullsh

Spoiler
. I did the trick along the docks, where you find the truck by the boat. Friends of mine did to. Click it for hours or whatever you like, there was no Mew there.

Posted Image

Only way to get Mew was from the events or if you used a hack I suppose. Otherwise, only 150 were obtainable.

I sware it wasn't because I did capture Mew this way. If I load up Stadium or Yellow I do have all 151. When I get home if I can find all of the cables for the 64 I will post it.

You actually had to swim around the waters for you to be approached by "the unknown" pokemon (maybe it was called misingno.) I don't quite remember now.

#38 Steve B.

Steve B.

Neowinian British One

• Tech Issues Solved: 5
  • Phone: HTC One S

Posted 09 April 2010 - 20:22

There was a way to get MissingNo through surfing next to Cinnabar. But getting Mew was impossible, especially the truck method, that was a complete lie/hoax/fake.

#39 ~Johnny

~Johnny

Earthling

Posted 09 April 2010 - 20:26

There was a way to get MissingNo through surfing next to Cinnabar. But getting Mew was impossible, especially the truck method, that was a complete lie/hoax/fake.

Actually, I'm not sure whether it was in Red/Blue or Yellow, but it was/is possible to get Mew through a glitch on the route between Saffron City and Lavender Town. I'll see if I can't find a link to it somewhere :p

#40 +dead.cell

dead.cell

My Body My Temple

Posted 09 April 2010 - 20:29

ive read that there was a pokeball under the truck that contained the mew dead.cell

Once again, there were a ton of rumors regarding such tricks, but even I've done it and can tell you first hand that it's impossible. Even having the Stength HM and the ability to use it will not allow you to move the truck. Someone supposedly did find a way to do it, but it has to do with memory values and a glitch that in no way involves the truck.

http://ds.ign.com/ar...3/933126p1.html

You actually had to swim around the waters for you to be approached by "the unknown" pokemon (maybe it was called misingno.) I don't quite remember now.

Yeah, Missingno. was catchable. Knows moves like Watergun and Fly. Just a jumbled mess though for the most part, and can cause other parts of the game to act odd. Was typically used for duping rare candies to max level all your pokemon.

Posted Image
1241387174654.jpg

#41 Ecion

Ecion

Neowinian

Posted 09 April 2010 - 20:30

Actually, I'm not sure whether it was in Red/Blue or Yellow, but it was/is possible to get Mew through a glitch on the route between Saffron City and Lavender Town. I'll see if I can't find a link to it somewhere :p

too right.

#42 Andrew G.

Andrew G.

#MalcolmYoungStayStrong

• Tech Issues Solved: 7

Posted 09 April 2010 - 20:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDRlXyp9HM

Lots of other videos showing you how to, but the music in this was too awesome :laugh:

#43 LightShadow

LightShadow

>Metro<

Posted 09 April 2010 - 20:46

Can't wait for these. Hope they make some big changes from Gen 4 :) Can't wait to see Zorua and Zoroark in the games :D

#44 +Livin in a box

Livin in a box

Oh man. I shot Marvin in the face.

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: HTC One

Posted 09 April 2010 - 21:16

I haven't actually had to grind levels once in this playthrough of SoulSilver.

Sounds good, who's to bet Black will outsell White? I'm calling it.

I think Pokemon African-American would sell more.

#45 Solid Knight

Solid Knight

Neowinian Senior

Posted 09 April 2010 - 21:18

White.. for me, absence of color = win.

White is every color combined. Black is the absence of color.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!