That theory was bullsh

oe

. I did the trick along the docks, where you find the truck by the boat. Friends of mine did to. Click it for hours or whatever you like, there was no Mew there.

image.php?groupid=502&dateline=1252005659

Only way to get Mew was from the events or if you used a hack I suppose. Otherwise, only 150 were obtainable.

I got Mew from one of the events, when they did it here they just added it into one of your 7 active Pokemon slots.

You already all 7 slots filled up? Don't worry, Nintendo would delete all 7 Pokemon to make room for that rare Mew.

I traded away my Mew for a level 100 Magmar (My level 100 Mewtwo made up for it, never lost a fight again)

-1 Kiddish?? People here are older than 18 and got the newest one. It's just a game to enjoy and brings back memories ;)

Yep.. I'm turning 30 next year and I'm playing Pokemon right now... as I type this post.. my Volteon just hit 15. :)

When shall we see a 3d version for PC....I think there's a little kid in me still that won't die and he loves Pokemon

Officially: Never

When it's released in Japan: Sure by ROMs.

Ah sweet, looks like they're finally overhauling things a little.

Consider me interested, I've neglected all the recent "remakes" and stuff due to me partially giving up on the series as I felt it had become stagnant.

I really want a home console version of Pokemon though, and not some ****ty spin off. If only Nintendo's online service wasn't as outdated as the last time Scotland made it into the World Cup they could sell Pokemon online for the Wii and just have it touched up and upscaled.

Looks like the move animations aren't changing that much, well, Dark Pulse anyway (Check the pic).

They're all compiled in here

I always look forward to the next generation of Pokemon games, even though they are basically the same thing over and over again, just a throwback to my childhood and they are enjoyable. Look forward to seeing what these games can offer.

I always look forward to the next generation of Pokemon games, even though they are basically the same thing over and over again, just a throwback to my childhood and they are enjoyable. Look forward to seeing what these games can offer.

This exactly, I thought I wouldn't be buying another one after HGSS, but I'm already hyped for the next releases. :p

Those screen's are amazing, I could see it coming out on 3DS then. There is a action replay code for SS and HG that moved the camera like that, but it didn't work so well because the game wasn't designed to be at that angle

Loving the progress so far. I'm really looking forward to this release, even though I've just bought SS and thought it would be my last this year. Oh well :D

Still 2D battles? With lazy animations? Rawr :pinch:

Well then, at least show off a 3D Pok?mon game on Wii at E3 this year to make up for it! :o

The Mew glitch DOES work, because I did it, and it worked. The one where you avoid that one battle in Cerulean or whatever and then you fly away from that one trainer by pressing Start right when the ! bubble pops up? It works. Mew pops up west of Lavendar and you can catch it. You know what other glitch worked? Ditto knowing the move Cooltrainer or whatever. I still can't believe that one worked, but I did it. Though the PP won't be restored at Pokemon Centers. Oh and the Glitch City glitch with the Safari Zone.. that one can seriously eff up your save file but I did it a few times anyway because it was so gosh darn fun.

-1 Kiddish?? People here are older than 18 and got the newest one. It's just a game to enjoy and brings back memories ;)

Exactly. My reason for buying HG and SS.

They will never run out of colors... You can literally create a rainbow montage with Pokemon game cartridges. :laugh:

I quit playing Pokemon after Sapphire because there was just too many Pokemons and an emerging pattern within the newly introduced ones... Plus I'm turning 18 tomorrow and Pokemon seems a bit kiddish.

Dude, I used to feel that way around age 16, then I realized III was kiddish, not the games. One of my close friends at college right now is totally into HeartGold... and she's 39. She's been playing since RBY, and they came out when she was in her mid 20's. Pokemon isn't just for kids, it's fun for everyone. That, and I swear half of my dormitory right now at college is going crazy over the new PKMN games, and we're all over 18.

Still 2D battles? With lazy animations? Rawr :pinch:

Well then, at least show off a 3D Pokémon game on Wii at E3 this year to make up for it! :o

:o I don't know man, the pixel art makes everything look crisp and lovely.

For instance:

review_pokemon_stadium_n64.JPG vs. Spr_4h_006.png

Thank you to those who explained to me about the generations.

I hope Pok?mon is still shown in the UK on some Freeview channel. I'd love to get back into it. I reckon I'm going to buy a DS and some of the games.

Thank you to those who explained to me about the generations.

I hope Pokémon is still shown in the UK on some Freeview channel. I'd love to get back into it. I reckon I'm going to buy a DS and some of the games.

I think Sky holds the license in the UK. I remember years ago they'd have 3 episodes in a row of The Simpsons, then 3 episodes of Pokémon, then Stargate or some **** :p

Judging from the new screens, seems you'll traverse the world similar to Animal Crossing. Hopefully it paves way for a Wii version too.

Update video from someone, basically showing that there's going to be more announcements next week.