Neowin Giveaway: HP Data Vault X510 2TB

We can enter as many times as we want? Or is that just for the creative contest?

I was curious about this too. If i have 500 posts (cough Rappy cough biggrin.gif ) in this thread does it make me more likely to win, like 500 times more likely? devil.gif

That facebook link thing certainly coming hand too. I see a bunch of people already signed up just but signing in using facebook!

I was curious about this too. If i have 500 posts (cough Rappy cough :D ) in this thread does it make me more likely to win, like 500 times more likely? :devil:

I can't be bothered :rofl:

but I suppose the staff will see people who just keep posting "me" all the time and just discount them and allow it to be 1 vote a day.

Not sure I like the whole spam as many entries as possible concept I am grasping from this topic but here is my entry might reply back to a few other comments if they are good.

Yeah I am not too sure on the concept of spam to win, really it shouldn't matter if you enter once or a hundred times. Maybe thats just me though.

I was curious about this too. If i have 500 posts (cough Rappy cough biggrin.gif ) in this thread does it make me more likely to win, like 500 times more likely? devil.gif

That facebook link thing certainly coming hand too. I see a bunch of people already signed up just but signing in using facebook!

Exactly, I could just keep hitting "Add Reply" and rack up hundreds of posts in no time. I agree that it should be a single entry per member.