5 posts in this topic

Posted

So this is what I am seeing with gmail and almost any other email service my emails send/receive instantly. But with my live.com address I sometimes see a delay in receiving emails anywhere from 30 seconds - 30 minutes from when someone sends it. I also see a what seems to be a growing delay when hotmail sends out my emails.

Does anyone else see this?

Posted

I haven't noticed any delay lately. I know a few weeks ago clients were having problems where emails would go out, but they wouldn't receive them at all? I don't know what happened.

Posted

That used to happen on an old account I had back in 2004, but now it's my main e-mail service and it hasn't given me an issue yet. Do you happen to have an old @msn.com or @hotmail.com account? That could be the cause, but I doubt it.

Posted

Yes, I have noticed something similar.

Posted

[quote name='amon91' date='21 April 2010 - 19:15' timestamp='1271895310' post='592523752']
That used to happen on an old account I had back in 2004, but now it's my main e-mail service and it hasn't given me an issue yet. Do you happen to have an old @msn.com or @hotmail.com account? That could be the cause, but I doubt it.
[/quote]

Actually no...I have an @live.com address from when the live.com domain first went live and you could actually get it.