Where can I get a custom PCB made?

Hey

I want to make a electronic device on a PCB board and I wanted it custom made so I was wondering if there are any services that offer this at a low price.

I googled and saw one at 60+ (minus shipping) and I wanted alot lower :)

International shipping please :)

Thanks.

Most places are pretty expensive, especially if you just want one or two. There are places like BatchPCB though that will pool orders and put them all on a single larger board which they then have made in China. They then cut it and ship the individual boards out. It takes a bit longer, but it's really the only way to push the cost down. The price will vary depending on the size and layers (I think they do up to 4). Make sure to check their limits. International shipping is a pickle I guess, since it will probably be somewhat expensive.

We had to make custom PCBs for my senior design class in Computer Engineering. We looked for cheapest + fastest options. I think ours ended up costing like $100.

Custom PCBs are definitely not cheap.

You can with BatchPCB as well. Just click the Howto/FAQ.

You can get a custom PCB Quote here. The company, PCB Universe, offers some of the best pricing I've found online for customized design applications like mine. I only use them on occasion but I've never had any problems and boards always turn out the way I ordered them. Check out their pricing anonymously without the hassle of supplying an email address or need to sign up for an account. I learned this the hard way when companies started bugging me about my quote. Real annoying!