[Official] Medal of Honor

My interest level for this game is slowly growing. As far as multiplayer is concerned, all they would have to do is deliver a Call of Duty style game without the ridiculous killstreak rewards that MW2 has and I'll probably eat it up. That said, I do hope they're planning on being a little more ambitious than that.

Hope to see more at E3. :)

yeah apparently audio and munky have an agreement of when it's allowed. you know cause they run this bitch...

My work has already been done, it's drilled into everyone's mind already :p

Rules are rules, even the unwritten ones should be followed.

Anyway! Can't wait to see what becomes of this. Even if SP sucks I'm confident MP will be a success. It's Dice after all.

lyeah apparently audio and munky have an agreement of when it's allowed. you know cause they run this bitch...

I loled.

My work has already been done, it's drilled into everyone's mind already :p

Rules are rules, even the unwritten ones should be followed.

Anyway! Can't wait to see what becomes of this. Even if SP sucks I'm confident MP will be a success. It's Dice after all.

I loled.

i can't beleive bitch didn't get censored :p

/on topic

i watched the tier one trailer... epic. really looking forward to this. Definitely look like a day one pick up for me so far (PC version of course... PC games are cheaper :) ) And because i have Bad Company 2 i get that DLC :)

Also because they are using two dif engines, won't the physics and graphics be different for MP and SP? it's goign to be interesting to see how they address the two different engine "challenge"

I saw on Wikipedia when I was writing this that the Unreal Engine 3 will be being heavily modified, so I'm guessing they'll be adding Frostbite bits into it or something? Of course, it won't be so simple and cutting and sticking, but who knows?

I saw on Wikipedia when I was writing this that the Unreal Engine 3 will be being heavily modified, so I'm guessing they'll be adding Frostbite bits into it or something? Of course, it won't be so simple and cutting and sticking, but who knows?

The SP will be on the Unreal 3 engine, MP will be on the Frostbite engine.

Yes, I know that, but I was talking about getting around the big differences in the 2 engines.

Wait, what. They have just released Bad Company 2... Is this going to be practically the same?

Of course not. there would be little point in that.

Bong, this is going to be awesome. Hopefully this is quite a bit better than BC2. I LOVE these games.

Perfect~ 10/11 release means I can get this game as a gift for my BF instead of having to guess what to get a guy who doesn't need anything since he bought it already.

Anyway, saw the new trailer today. Definitely sets it up to get you emotionally engaged. Excited to see how the storyline is for this. And MP of course.

the guy's a Patterson and his daughter's name is Chloe...can we have a story with some real people, you know children of immigrants with slav sounding surnames like myself? otherwise it looks good. could be a more interesting take on the concept than what BC2 offered.

the guy's a Patterson and his daughter's name is Chloe...can we have a story with some real people, you know children of immigrants with slav sounding surnames like myself? otherwise it looks good. could be a more interesting take on the concept than what BC2 offered.

Jim Patterson is main character from the Medal of honor series.

really? forgot all about that, haven't played them since Allied Assault. Well, they didn't have to use the same guy, it doesn't have to have its own Cpt. Price.

There will be a Beta apparently.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/526963.page

Some sites claim it will be PS3 exclusive

I'm sure they won't make it exclusive. If they were to do that they'd do it as a timed exclusive, otherwise they'd be losing out on a lot of potential customers that won't buy if they can't try.